Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cope is being ruined, the state of pokémon cards rn.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Stupid retarded zoomers who have brain rot from TikTok 5 second ewhore consoom vids are going creamocuck mode over "alt art" (code word for SHITTY LOOKING) cards which is giga inflating priced and fuelling scalpers like never before and I have to spend big jew dollars just to get a few god damn packs to open. Zoomer fags braindead bastards literally bastards their father left them make me sick.

Ruining my FUCKING COPES

Get a high t hobby
try swallowing razor blades

wow so funny bro if it's so high T you should try it first
I have no need to, I’ve already got high t hobbies. Like watching people through their windows at night,

Maybe not put money into old worthless pieces of printed cardboards in the first place. No reason why people should be buying these things and selling them as if they have value, since they don't feed you or shelter you. No reason for some of them to cost as much as a fucking car or house.

Maybe not put money into worthless pieces of printed cardboards in the first place. No reason why people should be buying these things and selling them as if they have value. No reason for some of them to cost as much as a fucking car or house.
Wow buddy such a smart take with that logic you could say nothing matters so don't spend money at all and actually you should kill your self because nothing has value or meaning so why waste time with it

Wow buddy such a smart take with that logic you could say nothing matters so don't spend money at all and actually you should kill your self because nothing has value or meaning so why waste time with it
It's just facts bro. What will a piece of cardboard do for you?

I can understand buying old video games because you can play them and derive entertainment from them, even if they're overinflated at times. But yeah, people only buy Pokémon cards just because "it's rare" and then sell it off when demand for it increases. It's just a childish pointless hobby IMO.

It's just facts bro. What will a piece of cardboard do for you?

I can understand buying old video games because you can play them and derive entertainment from them, even if they're overinflated at times. But yeah, people only buy Pokémon cards just because "it's rare" and then sell it off when demand for it increases. It's just a childish pointless hobby IMO.
Well when you are KHHV friendless incel at 23 years old this is the hobby I do.

I wish I could buy Pokémon cards but they are too expensive. I bought a pack during gen 6 and I got a Mewtwo EX, and then I boguht 2 packs during gen 7 and I got a Tapu Koko GX. Good luck tbh

I wish I could buy Pokémon cards but they are too expensive. I bought a pack during gen 6 and I got a Mewtwo EX, and then I boguht 2 packs during gen 7 and I got a Tapu Koko GX. Good luck tbh
Those are some good cards I hope you sleeved them

Those are some good cards I hope you sleeved them
No, but I still have them in the pack they came in. I don't play or collect pokemon cards, I just bought a few packs for nostalgia. If they wereng so expensive i would buy more often.

I used to collect yugioh cards now all of them are mouldy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back