Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My country has turned into a multicultural shithole.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Seeing foreigners was not the most common thing when I was growing up in the early 2000's. Now almost every other child I see is not native. I'm just waiting in horror what my country is going to look like in 20-30 years.

Its not that I hate anyone solely on the basis of their race, its just that as most people know, if you import people from 3rd world countries, your country will end up as a 3rd world country. And I don't want my country to turn into a 3rd world shithole. But it seems like this train only has one direction and the brakes don't work.

Don't worry about things you can't change, brocel.

I remember going to the largest city in my country in 2018 and being shocked at how many Asiatics there were, seemingly not one European. I think I then realised that the country, our identity, is probably lost forever.

From colonial outpost of the British Empire to the dumping ground to the upwardly mobile middle classes of the Far East.

Maxresdefault

Welcome to my world. It sucks, eh?
Beautiful new soyciety that shlomo brought to us.

which country?

Something tells me that the increase in immigrants in Europe is caused by someone in revenge for how they were oppressed in the past, send them all back to africa

Same thing happened to Rome. Germanic barbarians kept invading the borders and despite getting food and support by the Romans, they still constantly rebelled against them and the rest is history.

Seeing foreigners was not the most common thing when I was growing up in the early 2000's. Now almost every other child I see is not native. I'm just waiting in horror what my country is going to look like in 20-30 years.

Its not that I hate anyone solely on the basis of their race, its just that as most people know, if you import people from 3rd world countries, your country will end up as a 3rd world country. And I don't want my country to turn into a 3rd world shithole. But it seems like this train only has one direction and the brakes don't work.
its over you can't change it

jeez man I thought u would say Cucknada or Cuckmerica...I always assumed Finland would be atleast homogeneous
We are done for
Why is it surprising? Finland has had a liberal whore in power for so long( I think she resigned)
Anyway, I would feel bad for Europe, but then, I remember, that Europeans/NATO fucked up my homeland as well, or rather the Jews. At least, you have a home, a lot of
People lost their homes in Lebanon.

Why is it surprising? Finland has had a liberal whore in power for so long( I think she resigned)
Anyway, I would feel bad for Europe, but then, I remember, that Europeans/NATO fucked up my homeland as well, or rather the Jews. At least, you have a home, a lot of
People lost their homes in Lebanon.
doesn't lebanon have to hold in many refugees too...I read something like that on reddit.

Feel sorry that some of the decent muslim nations were fucked over by Cuckmerican and Europoor's government for their interests

Same here in America

jeez man I thought u would say Cucknada or Cuckmerica...I always assumed Finland would be atleast homogeneous
We are done for
finland is same as any rich european country, finished

i will tell you something even slavic cunts aren't that homogenous anymore, 20 years when i small kid it completely white 10 years ago still but not as much post soviet times

in 2024 mayor bigger cities have ethnics it's nowheare bad as west but jewish disease slowly is inficted upon slavs

@Chudpreet
@DarkStarDown

As an American, I was looking for this exact meme.
finland is same as any rich european country, finished

i will tell you something even slavic cunts aren't that homogenous anymore, 20 years when i small kid it completely white 10 years ago still but not as much post soviet times

in 2024 mayor bigger cities have ethnics it's nowheare bad as west but jewish disease slowly is inficted upon slavs

@Chudpreet
@DarkStarDown
Yup, it's ovER.

I remember going to the largest city in my country in 2018 and being shocked at how many Asiatics there were, seemingly not one European. I think I then realised that the country, our identity, is probably lost forever.

From colonial outpost of the British Empire to the dumping ground to the upwardly mobile middle classes of the Far East.
Australia? RIP. From British colony to Chinese.

doesn't lebanon have to hold in many refugees too...I read something like that on reddit
Yes, palestnians, Lebanese are mostly Christian. My country was called the 'paris of the East' once. But then, the Palestinians came here because, Israel kicked them out, Hitler should have won, he would have sent the Jews to Madagascar.

that some of the decent muslim nations were fucked over by Cuckmerican and Europoor's government for their interests
*Jewish intrests*