Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My cousin just got engaged to the biggest post wall roastie in existance

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
This guy isnt even incel tier, hes normie looks and law school maxxed, but even that isnt enough.
This nigga posted pics of him getting on his knees putting a ring on the roastie, I had never seen her before but holy shit was it bad. The first thing i thought when i saw her was "all her youthfulness is gone".
You could clearly see shes very post wall and used up, with a fridge body.
She also had that typical fame smile that all roasties have, acting like she was happy to get betabuxed.

Maybe she has a low bodycount. In which case your cousin did good.

JFL at the state of marriage in 2020

Maybe she has a low bodycount. In which case your cousin did good.
Lol do you really think a white female that grew up in the west had a low bodycount?
Plus she had the thousand cock stare

Lol do you really think a white female that grew up in the west had a low bodycount?
Plus she had the thousand cock stare
It's possible, dude. But rare, of course. You'd probably have better chances winning the lottery than getting a girl who's got a low bodycount.

Hope he's prepared to see text from a man named Jamal on her phone saying stuff like "yo nigga is ya husband home cuz if he not in bout to smash dat pussy nigga sheeeit" while he's at work wagesalving to support this used up cunt

Hope he's prepared to see text from a man named Jamal on her phone saying stuff like "yo nigga is ya husband home cuz if he not in bout to smash dat pussy nigga sheeeit" while he's at work wagesalving to support this used up cunt
:feelskek::feelskek: Over for pathetic betacels who don't just buy high quality female eggs and have gigachad sons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back