Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My cousin passed away today.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
He was involved in a massive car crash november last year. My cousin was in the hospital for 4 months and died today after having got a blood infection. He was only 18 years old and an incel. Aside from the family, no one else is mourning his passing. There's nothing on his town's local news as it should be since it's a very small town. It's funny because when a 17 year old blondie roastie passed away last year the local media had quite a coverage. This is turning out to be just another shitty year.

I salute your cousin.

I am sorry, may he rest in peace. Another victim of this degenerate system.

RIP to your cousin OP, wherever he is i hope he is having a great time. Hopefully you can get through this and keep his legacy going. SMFH at the 17 year old roastie getting news coverage...

RIP fallen incels

stay strong brother
83a

Prayers to you and his family

thank you guys, it feels like I can't talk to anybody else. This is the only place where I feel connected.

He's definitely in a better place now.

Sorry to hear man.
Same when my cousin died in California 3 years ago.
Nobody much in the family cared and my mom and us showed up to pay respects as he was a cool guy who inspired me to never give up growing up(closest thing I had to a role model).

thank you guys, it feels like I can't talk to anybody else. This is the only place where I feel connected.

Aye! We're here for each other.

My condolences....

It's painful and I know it's a generic comment but his suffering is finally over.

RIP. Even our deaths is no biggie for normies. I figured that out when i was a kid from how media handled gl person's death and ''others''.Like it's not we'r being discriminated in every aspect of life they discriminate our cadaver.

Rest in peace dude I'll pray for him tonight.