Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My coworkers all picked a variable rate mortgage

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
Now i get why they were all so bitter and cheap lmao
Dumb toilets had the lowest rates available and picked a variable one anyway
rest in piss

I'm glad they got fucked over

Optimistic bias, next economic crisis will fuck them over

Low IQ AF decision, if they paid attention to the 2008 recession everything crashes every 10 years. Even more lifefuel is if they have variable rate car payments and bought a car that cost like 50K new and now they have to pay it off even though the value of the car is dropping like a rock.

Low IQ AF decision, if they paid attention to the 2008 recession everything crashes every 10 years. Even more lifefuel is if they have variable rate car payments and bought a car that cost like 50K new and now they have to pay it off even though the value of the car is dropping like a rock.
One managed to destroy the new car and is still paying it
They brag about being so smart and responsible and yet manage to pull out shit like this
Im astonished

Why? What was their reasoning at the time of picking?
"My friend Stacy has a huge house , i NEED an even bigger house. Lets get the biggest house (even in the middle of nowhere) with the highest loan available
Oh no , its too high. Lets get the variable one. "
These people can vote
They never learn

Last edited:
I tried to convince people I know to get locked in mortgage for as long as possible while the rates were so low. But the problem was like you said they could get a bigger mortgage with the variables. And they all want to step up a notch in status by getting a nicer house than their friends.

Well the Jews waited for that and then when every normie was all in on mortgages, they jacked the interest waay up.

I tried to convince people I know to get locked in mortgage for as long as possible while the rates were so low. But the problem was like you said they could get a bigger mortgage with the variables. And they all want to step up a notch in status by getting a nicer house than their friends.

Well the Jews waited for that and then when every normie was all in on mortgages, they jacked the interest waay up.
All of this just to flex on fake friends

Yeah bad times to be on the variable rate. But only two years ago when Euribor was negative or very close to zero everyone called the fixed rate cowards and laughed at them. Funny how quick things change.

I could tell from the shit they were doing in 2020 that inflation would go crazy

stop the manufacture of goods (stay at home orders!) and pay people to sit on their ass = too much supply not enough demand

now they had to jack the interest rates high cuz they ignored it for a year

ironically a variable rate would make sense now, rates will go down (eventually)

wouldn't have mattered if they didn't buy more house than they can afford

@Transcended Trucel

I could tell from the shit they were doing in 2020 that inflation would go crazy

stop the manufacture of goods (stay at home orders!) and pay people to sit on their ass = too much supply not enough demand

ironically a variable rate would make sense now, rates will go down (eventually)

@Transcended Trucel
also noticed that they shut down many stores and reduced hours. means people had to use the same big box retailers in a short period of time. meaning actually more infections.

@Transcended Trucel

Yep thats how the money system works. Its supply and demand. When there is more money and less production then prices go up.

What gets people confused that I see online is the normal situation of more production and more money. They don't know why there isn't hyperinflation when the money supply goes up.. Its because they are forgetting the production side.