Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My coworkers are so NT it's incredible

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I have to coexist with their kind in order to survive

What is your job famalam?

Sounds like literally any job tbh

How do you get through the days, OP? I could never see myself workcelling let alone with NTs.

What is your job famalam?
construction. Over half of them are older with wives and children older than me. the young ones are nt as fuck, except this one kid that's autistic as fuck but he still has friends and stuff.

Why is this offtopic?

construction. Over half of them are older with wives and children older than me. the young ones are nt as fuck, except this one kid that's autistic as fuck but he still has friends and stuff.
Ignore them bro.

i have gotten used to it and adjusted a bit and built some rapport so the time goes by fast.

You're more resilient than I could ever be. I'd be like :horror: everyday I woke up tempted to take a :banhammer: to my head.

you gonna get a trade?

That's everywhere you go sadly.

I hate these exact type of people god theyre so annoying. If you arent some hyper social masculine manly guy that fucks women and is decent looking and white then they just completely fuck with you. I prefer to be around other ethnic bros that understand the struggle of being a non white subhuman

That's why I'm a neet, I don't want to be around with these fucking normies, if only I can work in a well paying job where there is 0 social interaction whatsoever

That's why I'm a neet, I don't want to be around with these fucking normies, if only I can work in a well paying job where there is 0 social interaction whatsoever
You could be an IT guy in a small company. I do this atm and i am mostly on my own.

My advice would be to act as aloof and disinterested as possible. Since you're not Chad they're gonna label you as weird instead of mysterious, but It's better than having to deal with them.

Join the NEET army