Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My crush moved to a different state.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Damn I just found out that she moved after I hadn't seen her all week.
I should be happy because now she will be out of my mind and I will lose the crush but I'm feeling sad she's gone.
It's not like I was ever going to make a move on her but now it's never going to happen.
In the long run this is a good thing but I'm feeling depressed that I never tried anything with her and now we will never be together.

Stop wallowing in "What if" scenarios and accept that she is now in chad's arms while you shitpost here

Must feel bad bro. Im glad i've never had a crush.

You still have us, and we ain't going nowhere

Damn I just found out that she moved after I hadn't seen her all week.
I should be happy because now she will be out of my mind and I will lose the crush but I'm feeling sad she's gone.
It's not like I was ever going to make a move on her but now it's never going to happen.
In the long run this is a good thing but I'm feeling depressed that I never tried anything with her and now we will never be together.

your signature gif is becoming more and more like hentai.

Anyone who still has "crushes" in 2018 is bluepilled af. You're only setting yourself up for repeated disappointment by having crushes.

Good, time to grow the fuck up boyo.

Your crush and all women belong to chad and chad only