Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My current plan in life

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I plan to save up money working jobs in USA and then go to Thailand and live there cheaply, maybe hang out with some fellow brocels and hopefully ascend with a noodle and leave some pregnant. How do y'all feel about this? Basically I wanna recreate It's Over's adventures. Although I maybe too ugly to attract them by looks I can always lie and offer them a green card.

You can't ascend as an incel. it's not possible, and living in thailand is only a cope

You can't ascend as an incel. it's not possible, and living in thailand is only a cope
Even if I don't ascend. It's cheaper to live there and whores are also cheap asf.

I’ve heard that there are a lot of TRANSformers in Thailand. Make sure to watch out for Decepticons dude.

I’ve heard that there are a lot of TRANSformers in Thailand. Make sure to watch out for Decepticons dude.
Easy to avoid tbh. It's easy to tell if someone's a tranny. But also ULTIMATE KEK.

doesn't Thailand have a fuck ton of "shemales"
Yeah, but so does America and it's easy to tell a tranny from a normal woman. The bone structure and height and also breasts are completely different.