Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad gets angry and annoyed when I tell him that curries and humanity needs genocide and eugenics.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
We've had many discussions over the subhumanity of currycels and I've explained that the best course of action is to wipe these abominations off of the face of the earth. When I say this, he gets annoyed and says that people at large will never agree with it because of their survival instinct which makes them crave life no matter how bad that life is. He says that Nazis had tried it but ulimately failed, which is proof that nature doesn't want eugenics. I rebutted his point explaining how nature itself is eugenicist due to mating competitions, natural disasters, diseases, and predators.

We've had many discussions over the subhumanity of currycels and I've explained that the best course of action is to wipe these abominations off of the face of the earth. When I say this, he gets annoyed and says that people at large will never agree with it because of their survival instinct which makes them crave life no matter how bad that life is. He says that Nazis had tried it but ulimately failed, which is proof that nature doesn't want eugenics. I rebutted his point explaining how nature itself is eugenicist due to mating competitions, natural disasters, diseases, and predators.
Imagine talking to your parents about this.

Well if nature wanted curries dead we would have died by now but we haven't. And looking how there are 1.4 Billion of us we aren't going to die any soon. We will be the laughing stock of the world for eons to come. That is our brutal fate.

Imagine talking to your parents about this.
When you're on your last legs, ready to end it all, these types of taboo conversations with parents and loved ones tend to happen.

Well if nature wanted curries dead we would have died by now but we haven't. And looking how there are 1.4 Billion of us we aren't going to die any soon. We will be the laughing stock of the world for eons to come. That is our brutal fate.
Best solution is total subjugation to a better entity who will do something interesting with the Land as is very common in Curry history.

Best solution is total subjugation to a better entity who will do something interesting with the Land as is very common in Curry history.
I hope it is white people

When you're on your last legs, ready to end it all, these types of taboo conversations with parents and loved ones tend to happen.
Yeah, I'm not having this conversation with my parents, or really anyone outside of this forum.

I hope it is white people
71UBqM0bpyL

Gene editing is more merciful than killing millions
Except, that tech can't yet be used to change facial features, musculature, androgyneity, race, IQ, athleticism, etc.

The axis should’ve won ww2 so imperial Japan could’ve made every last curry face the wall and get shot

Obviously it can, we can gene modify vegetables and animals then why not humans? It's the human rights jew faggots not allowing it to happen, also the pandits and mullahs in India would try to rebel against it
Yes you're correct. The political will is missing, but also, the tech is still in its infancy. However, the development could be rapidly accelerated if there was just more will and resources put towards it. Unfortunately, the century of genomics and eugenics will have to wait.

For all of our criticisms of the Brits they did introduce Western science and philosophy to us which has helped us immensely and helped in keeping inbred Paki niggers off our lawn.
no they worsened the problems. They gave the low IQ curry shitskins medicine and more importantly fertilizer. This led to shitskin subhuman population boon.

Obviously it can, we can gene modify vegetables and animals then why not humans? It's the human rights jew faggots not allowing it to happen, also the pandits and mullahs in India would try to rebel against it
Yes you're correct. The political will is missing, but also, the tech is still in its infancy. However, the development could be rapidly accelerated if there was just more will and resources put towards it. Unfortunately, the century of genomics and eugenics will have to wait.
the tech can get there within our lifetimes if we can get fuckers to cast away their wretched antiquated morality

Wow my dad was just a liberal who told me I need to get a girlfriend and I'm a stupid loser. I wish I had a parent I could reach out and have a deep philosophical intellectual conversation with.

Wow my dad was just a liberal who told me I need to get a girlfriend and I'm a stupid loser. I wish I had a parent I could reach out and have a deep philosophical intellectual conversation with.
My dad is also much like yours. Not a liberal, but a normie cuck nonetheless.

Heh, you're not suicidal enough.
I once showed my powerlevel and told my little brother and dad all gypsies need to be gassed, my brother agreed but dad got mad. lol.

When you're ready to rope you just don't give a fuck anymore. I restricted the redpills to my brother though, butting heads over pol shit is not a productive use of my time. Neither is using .IS tho, lol.

When you're ready to rope you just don't give a fuck anymore.
Yes and also mental health gets so bad that candid open conversations like these are bound to happen.

inhib mogs me for talking about this shit to your dad

wereq: hey dad i think im gona kill you then kill mom then kill the whole village we live in. what do you think?

wereq's dad: :feelsseriously:
47736.jpg

says that people at large will never agree with it because of their survival instinct which makes them crave life no matter how bad that life is.
He's correct about this

This is the most autistic thing I’ve ever heard anyone say to their parents. Holy shit. But I laughed.

Best way of destroying subhumans
Invest in development of third world countries
So that musculine of subhumans will go extinct
Replaced by feminine subhuman men of Industrial Age

Make white countries poor
So that musculine men and birth rate will increase in white countries
White countries become ultra conservative and more inclined to reliegion and violence
make white people ignorant
Ignorant people have more babies
more babies high population

All Rich ethnic countries= low population
Increased feminine men

All whites immigrate into ethnic rich countries
At that time all ethnics are educated
and rich and fear white people because of their violent nature

Destroy the ethnicity civilization and genocide them like black do to western civilization

This is the only way for whites to survive

low inhib god

you are surroubded by normie cucks. wat do you expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back