Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is getting sick of me NEETmaxing

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My dad is getting sick of me NEETmaxing he keeps pushing me to go to college and I don’t have the money for that pray that I get a job after this next interview

Does you dad have a good job and career?

Does you dad have a good job and career?
:soy: WOW MY NAME IS INCELIUS SAVAGE AND MY PARENTS WERE POOR SO NOW I MUST HAVE A PISSING CONTEST WITH ANYONE ABOUT THEIR PARENTS BEING RICHER THAN MINE

Then stop posting water wet shit on ID and get your fucking life together man

Easy to say when you’re getting paid to LDAR while I gotta wageslave
That’s why i say it. If you can’t afford to LDAR, then you are not doing yourself a favor by continuing with it.

Almost everybody wants to LDAR but you gotta make money to survive if nobody wants to feed you and finance your NEET-lifestyle.

Tell him to pay for your college or to shut up, its his responsibility as a parent.

Almost everybody wants to LDAR but you gotta make money to survive if nobody wants to feed you and finance your NEET-lifestyle.
Most people don’t want to LDAR normies went insane when they were in lockdown for 2 weeks

I thought you owned a bugatti?