Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My date basically dry-humped me and felt me up on the dance floor. I’m a survivor and it triggered me.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1c9unzw/my_date_basically_dryhumped_me_and_felt_me_up_on/

He seemed nice

:foidSoy:

When we were dancing, he put his hand on my waist and turned me around. I would have been fine with dancing with my back to him but he was so vigorous with his thrusting. It didn’t even match the song lol. I could feel his hips thrusting against me, not just swaying with me, but quite literally slamming my ass against his crotch.

What did she expect, it's a fucking club. Every whore does this at the club :feelsclown:

i wish i knew how it felt to have someone of the opposite gender show interest in me :feelsbadman:

"omg it's so hard dating, so many people want to fuck me teehee" :foidSoy:

Those personality detectors failed again!

Ewwww he's ugly and should have known I'm using him for free entertainment.

i bet he was an lonely autistic guy. Lonely autistic guys are infamous for doing sexual assault and rape there is even gangs of lonely autistic men raping women nowhere is safe

He should’ve raped her for real (in minecraft)

i bet he was an lonely autistic guy. Lonely autistic guys are infamous for doing sexual assault and rape there is even gangs of lonely autistic men raping women nowhere is safe
He was probably short as well. All those short men with their Napoleon complexes.
And it wouldn’t surprise me if he was ugly as well. Most criminals are ugly

Maybe stop dating at all if you’re a “sexual assault survivor”….?
But no I understand, you can’t keep your rotten cunt off chad’s cock for too long. :feelsclown:

Personality detector malfunctioned again

FOIDS CALL ANYTHING SA JFL

I would've busted on her if I were the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back