Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My destiny, being a creature from another timeline/Earth, why Im here..

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
It should surprise NONE of the few that know me that I possess the innate intelligence, and inhuman awareness to unravel the eternal mysteries of Time, space, life, and the secrets we aren't supposed to ever know. I suspect it's my DESTINY to understand and reveal it all. And yes I represent the incels, the outcasts, the misfits and pariahs. Its WHY my dead chose me to write the NEW Bible..

View: https://youtu.be/78N2SP6JFaI

Such a closed attitude, I wish I could help you open your mind, but thats upto you, not me. Im here to open the eyes of the world, and im kind, aware, and compassionate. Traits many incels seem to lack, out of hate, which turns many against us in general. If and when ready to see outside your limited perspective, Im around bub.