Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My diffuse thinning can no longer be ignored -- but will finasteride castrate me if I'm already low T and have watery semen? (JFL)

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I took a shower the other day and decided to record my wet scalp with my phone underneath the light, and it was horrible.

My diffuse thinning has rapidly accelerated over the past couple years, and I have reached the point of no return. I can either start treatment now or lock the door and toss away the key.

Baldingcels: what are your experiences with finasteride, and how would you describe your libido before and after starting?

I'm going to get my hormones (hopefully) measured soon, and get finasteride prescribed, but I'm concerned about the possibility of becoming a eunuch especially since I already sort of am.

Last edited:
Dont use F. I did and quit after a few years. You want a permanent hair transplant solution in Turkey for the low price of 5k usd

Dont use F. I did and quit after a few years. You want a permanent hair transplant solution in Turkey for the low price of 5k usd
It would be intredasting to travel ( :foidSoy: ) to Turkey ngl

I dont want to scare you but it can do worse things to you what you mentioned OP. Take the lowest effective minimum dose of 0.2-0.5mg but even this is not enough to stop hair loss and it doesnt reverse hairloss for a lot of people. The only drawback of surgery is neuropathic pain for up to 6 months. Almost restored my hairline perfectly and now I sport Gordon Gecko slick back hair style

i had 0 problems with finasreride. it stopped my hair loss very well. my biggest regret was waiting too long to start it. i had to spend 20k on transplants to fix damage already done.

I'm not balding but I would never trade my most intimate and important feature for a hairy scalp

The damage potential is just too high

Related custom title

I'm not balding but I would never trade my most intimate and important feature for a hairy scalp

The damage potential is just too high

Related custom title
I went to a curry doctor several years ago who refused to prescribe finasteride on account of the sexual side effects.

My thinning had only just begun then, and I'm not sure whether he did me a favor or not.

With my baby face I can't really conceive of being without hair, so I'm inclined to try fin. But decisions like these paralyze me.

I used finasteride on and off for 10 years. It has no effect on the sexual function. Dunno about semen consistency, why would you taste your semen anyway ? :shock:

Probably, it’s different for everyone but you have a pretty high chance of killing your libido. I’d still do it tho tbh nothing worse than losing hair

Just accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back