Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dog won’t shut the fuck up, tips?

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
My bitch dog won’t shut up and I’m trying to sit in peace. Tips?

Hire hooker for it.

Annoying and loud like fucking kids, in my situation can't sleep fault of neighbourhood dogs

Annoying and loud like fucking kids, in my situation can't sleep fault of neighbourhood dogs
I know. I fucking hate the Mutt but I have to look after them for my family, who just uses me to dump thier shit

Give it some pets and try to calm it down.

I've never owned a dog, but when cats make noise (horny) you usually beat them a little with a newspaper and they shut up. If that doesn't work you gently kick them and if that doesn't work either you kick them for real. Works every time. It is important to use as little force as possible as to not hurt the animal though.

I've never owned a dog, but when cats make noise (horny) you usually beat them a little with a newspaper and they shut up. If that doesn't work you gently kick them and if that doesn't work either you kick them for real. Works every time. It is important to use as little force as possible as to not hurt the animal though.
Too late they were disciplined. These Creatures are retards and belong in the wild.

Train it to not bark.
It’s not barking it’s weeping because it’s cold and wants to go on the sofa for warmth. It’s a Labrador an it has hairs so I’m not having it ruin the sofa.

Don't hit or scream. Just pet and be calm (srs)

Dogs are nice animals.

Don't hit or scream. Just pet and be calm (srs)

Dogs are nice animals.
I already was forced to discipline it. It’s the only way the mutt listens. Dogs are stupid and incapable of listening to their masters it seems. They belong in the wolf with the wolves.

It’s not barking it’s weeping because it’s cold and wants to go on the sofa for warmth. It’s a Labrador an it has hairs so I’m not having it ruin the sofa.
Why not give it a blanket or a towel or something.

Give it a lesson in not barking

Sell it to the local Chinese shop

Use in conjunction with this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcxGNvQQubY&ab_channel=crysknife007

Is how I deal with it.

They dont bark without a reason, do you cage the dog when going to sleep? Cages will get them upset. If not then it could be a wild animal at the back yard. My moms dog will go out alot to chase the squirrel just so the squirrel to dash far far away from the dog.

They dont bark without a reason, do you cage the dog when going to sleep? Cages will get them upset. If not then it could be a wild animal at the back yard. My moms dog will go out alot to chase the squirrel just so the squirrel to dash far far away from the dog.
It was cold so he ‘disciplined’ it

U think I have a girls phone number? LOL.
she'll fuck it for free, just put up a sign saying free dog sex and some white foid will come on in