Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Dying Wife Asked Me If I'd Be Okay If She Had Sex With Her Ex One Last Time

S

Selbsthass

Lebensunwertes Leben
★★
Found this on one of Discords since I've got much more interesting things to do in life than browse Reddit, but holy shit had to verify that this was actually true albeit already deleted (probably due to the fact how much it exposes the whorish nature of women). I have a faint hope that this was just a larp.

This is what awaits betabuxxers :lul:
My dying wife asked me if I'd be okay if she had sex with her ex one last time

I can't have this tied to my main, but I really need to say something about it and have one one I can tell.

My wife has a terminal disease. She is projected to live at most 9 months. I am of course destroyed. We've been together for a decade. I don't remember life without her and I don't know what I'm going to do when she's gone. I have been doing my best to make the last days of her life good and grant whatever wish I can.

The doctors said that she was likely to need a wheelchair in 4 or 5 months, then by month 8 she'll be bedridden for the last few weeks. That's if she doesn't decline faster.

Recently she sat me down and told me that one of the last things she wanted to do was have sex with a previous partner of hers. I of course was shocked and when I asked why the fuck she wants that. So basically she thinks that her most physically compatible satisfying lover was him. She gave a whole monologue about how sex sometimes is just physical and how emotionally fulfilling sex is with me but it was bullshit to get to that point.

So now I'm left with this, deny my dying wife a wish for my own ego, or let her go fuck another man who she feels was better. Honestly I'm so pissed of and betrayed that she asked this of me. I feel like I'm put in a position where I have to say yes because she's dying.

I know what I want to say, but I don't know if that's right. I'm so hurt that sex with an ex was apparently so good that she needs to do it once before she dies. I just hate everything about this.

Attachments

• 1643620818745.png
    1643620818745.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:
Dickpill strikes again :feelsbadman:

I bet the Reddit responses was calling him an entitled inkwell

that’s what you get if you respect foids. He even has to think about it instead of just break up with her and tell her to fuck off JFL

How cucked do you have to be to even consider that? The fact that she asked that question alone is enough to leave her

How cucked do you have to be to even consider that? The fact that she asked that question alone is enough to leave her
Even when they face death, they don’t change. They will allways be degenerates who chose to rather die with sexual pleasure rather than to die with honor

Last edited:
He just learned he was the betabuxx lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

id sucker punch that bitch and leave her to slowly die in the hospital, what a cunt.

She’s using her illness as an advantage. Disgusting.

Any true blackpiller with self-respect would just leave a femoid the moment that all this shit comes out her mouth, regardless of how ill she is or not.
Even when they face death, they don’t change. They will allways be degenerates who chose to rather die with sexual pleasure rather than to die with honor
Rare to find a woman with self-respect, although some APPEAR to have some, most are far from having any self-respect.

Last edited:
So 10 years and im sure he has been taking care of her or at least paying her expenses, and she comes up with this? how evil can you be? if i was the guy i would just inmediately ghost her.

she’s already been dicking him for years, she’s just looking for acceptance

I bet the Reddit responses was calling him an entitled inkwell
Nah, actually there's a huge support for the guy. If she wants to fuck her former lover then he should take care of her in her final days. Still, the whole story feels like a larp, but if it really is true then may the bitch rot.

Glad that she’s dying/dead tbh.

This is why we ask for virgins.

another reddit cuck tale

If you ever get a gf and she says some shit like this, just know she doesn’t respect you at all.

If this isn't a larp I really hope he told her ass she was going to die all alone in that hospital and walked out on her.
This is why we ask for virgins.

Can raping bitches lead them to make them into your gf?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I ask because im probably gonna rapemaxx once im out my moms hairs:smonk::smonk::smonk:

Once a whore always a whore :feelswhat:if this isn’t larp he was probably cheated on a few times

that’s what you get if you respect foids. He even has to think about it instead of just break up with her and tell her to fuck off JFL

its easy for us because we see woman for what they are

PARASITES TO LEECH OF , OF MAN . And have Only Desire for the Most Attractive

thats it . love is pretentious for them .

Thats why you dont marry a female who is not a virgin. She will miss her previous fuckers.

This is why Justus Grossbier was still crying in December 2019.

We can blast MSTOW, but theres numerous comparables. Doomed relationshits like war, some said.

Read r/deadbedroom and r/DeadBedrooms.

Lulz :feelsohh:

Pair bonding and bodycount pills at work. A femoid can settle for a betabuxx but she'll never forget the feeling of Chad's dick :feelsohh:

We can blast MSTOW, but theres numerous comparables. Doomed relationshits like war, some said.

Read r/deadbedroom and r/DeadBedrooms.

Lulz :feelsohh:
:yes:

Can raping bitches lead them to make them into your gf?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I ask because im probably gonna rapemaxx once im out my moms hairs:smonk::smonk::smonk:
They only wanna be raped by blonde chads , they don’t want no curry 5.2 shitskin

Pair bonding and bodycount pills at work. A femoid can settle for a betabuxx but she'll never forget the feeling of Chad's dick :feelsohh:

This site serves as the platform for what I call "Developer Mode".

Do they have children?

If they do, then he has to tough it out for their sake IMHO. Children deserve to be sheltered from awful shit like that.

If it's just the two of them, then he needs to say "have fun dying alone in hospital you cheating slag whore", walk out and never come back.

I'd put money she cheated on him if her thoughts on the deathbed is "I want some Chad dick again"

Found this on one of Discords since I've got much more interesting things to do in life than browse Reddit, but holy shit had to verify that this was actually true albeit already deleted (probably due to the fact how much it exposes the whorish nature of women). I have a faint hope that this was just a larp.

This is what awaits betabuxxers :lul:
Jesus Christ Plz let this be larp :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Both should be immediately wiped off the face of the earth that will be less degeneration on our beautiful planet, this guy is a gigacuck and his wife is a fkn whore.
Very Funny Reaction GIF

this is why i'll never get married as a non nt curry she's had the best no time for the rest fuck women so fucking much

Just tell her "No." and laugh as she is dying infront of you.

Holy fucking shit he reached the cuck limit

jfl if a woman asks you that she's already been cheating all this time , she just can't sneak off to fuck her chad anymore