Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My experience leaving my NEETcave today

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I recently got home from my venture outside in normieland.

My mother kept begging me to go out with her so I did to make her happy.

We went to some old homestead to walk around with my father and brother, there was a loud festival going on. I don't like loud sounds for a few reasons.

1. Its a hyper NT thing since loud sounds is usually for parties raves concerts etc. which I do not enjoy and I do not fare well in these environments being a non NT incel.

2. I have a slight anxiety or PTSD of loud sounds, if you suddenly slam a door near me, or clap your hands loudly in my ear I will shake like a leaf, this is due to childhood trauma, I used to have to live in a house with my schizofrenic brother, if you so much as made a peep he would suddenly get very violent attacking people and objects.

So already the festival annoyed me, then I saw the foids attending the festival, they all looked like they were carelessly having fun dancing to the music, they all appeared to heightmog me too and that was before considering they were all in heels, the area also reeked of alcohol too.

I walked away from the festival and just leaned on a fence by myself, the subtle sound of the music drumming up the hill to me and I looked out at the rolling hills just thinking about my life. I rejoined my family walking around a bit and then we got back in the car and we drove to a park area, what I saw here inspired me to actually make this post.

I saw what must have been a 9 or 10 year old foid wearing yoga pants, she barely even had an ass to show off but her pre puberscent ass was on full display in those yoga pants, she at least was with her mother and father but still, I think its completely abhorent for a child to wear slut pants like that, are you not worried about paedophiles stealing your child? Or just making sure your child has any sort of decency? Needless to say she will probably have sex in a few years if she dresses like that and I will still be rotting and sexless and she will be chad only.

Observing all these normies at the park and the festival I felt so lonely and outcasted, even my father made a comment that said we just walk around like lost souls and its true, its like we dont belong at all, I have always felt this way.

Damn, I hope you're okay.

Damn, I hope you're okay.
Well I am fine thank you, I assume the PTSD part was cause for concern? It is certainly something like it, these outbursts my brother has usually goes by the moon cycle, a full moon means a higher chance of attack.

Like the story telling. You should write more story posts of despair and loneliness. I do it too

Like the story telling. You should write more story posts of despair and loneliness. I do it too
I do occasionally when I have something to share but lately most of my life is just on this forum in my room so there is not much of a story there.

I share the same sentiments regarding yoga pants for children, that shit needs to be stopped. If I could I would go back in time and meet the people would invented tights and yoga pants.

One day, a giant meteor will strike Earth and destroy all humans. I just want the world to end so that our suffering stops.

I share the same sentiments regarding yoga pants for children
It's disgusting and doesnt even look good it just opens up your kid to getting snatched by a paedo and they will grow up to be hypergamous chad only whores.
One day, a giant meteor will strike Earth and destroy all humans. I just want the world to end so that our suffering stops.
Its unlikely but possible some unseen asteroid gets us I pray.

Normie humans are the most savage animal on the planet.

Just your average Saturday I guess

I very often leave my room and either walk or cycle around the city to take in all the abundant blackpills. Reality is the biggest blackpiller, studies and data can't compare to the sheer brutality of the real world.