Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My extreme bad breath alone drives people away from me

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I have an extreme bad breath that comes from a wisdom tooth bag. There's nothing you can do because the wisdom tooth doesn't hurt yet and the doctor doesn't want to operate on it. But there are bacteria in this column that stink and I can't do anything. It's so bad to stand next to people or talk to them and they make bad facial expressions and talk behind your back that it stinks extremely.

Last edited:
yikes. maybe an oral antibiotic would help?

Brocel even if you were a gigachad this would turn you into a truecel immediatley. Fix this ASAP.

Brocel even if you were a gigachad this would turn you into a truecel immediatley. Fix this ASAP.
cant. I brush everyday my teeth

Why not? It will fuck you up even more?
I know but I have this for a few years already and girls make fun of my breath and everybody want to run away from mke until I opn my mouth

I have an extreme bad breath that comes from a wisdom tooth bag. There's nothing you can do because the wisdom tooth doesn't hurt yet and the doctor doesn't want to operate on it. But there are bacteria in this column that stink and I can't do anything. It's so bad to stand next to people or talk to them and they make bad facial expressions and talk behind your back that it stinks extremely.
Go to an actual dentist and have him do something about it.

Apple cider vinegar and baking soda removed my bad breath. But I stopped because it won't ascend me

I have bad breath from mouth breathing.

Harass your dentist until they agree to remove it. Tell them that it's painful and needs to come out, and that if they don't operate on it you will use another dentist. That should convince him because most dentists are greedy fucks and don't want to turn down money from an easy operation like that.

Go to a different dentist, walking around with bad breath is social suicide even for gigachad :feelskek:

just use listerine. I buy them when they are on sale
also tongue cleaners are very helpful.

Start brushing your Fckin teeth twice per day, and use Listerine the first days to properly cleanse it

Oh sorry DNR.
Didn´t know you had a wisdom tooth

cucked
its ovER:feelsrope:

i had all my wisdom tooth removed.

anyways to remove bad breath you need to brush, mouth wash, floss to remove plaque stuck in your teeth

cucked
its ovER:feelsrope:

i had all my wisdom tooth removed.

anyways to remove bad breath you need to brush, mouth wash, floss to remove plaque stuck in your teeth
I do it already

I havent had a sense of smell in 4 years so I probably repulse everyone with my bad breath and body odor that I dont know is there.

I havent had a sense of smell in 4 years so I probably repulse everyone with my bad breath and body odor that I dont know is there.
my family and other people tell me that my breath smell like shit

my family and other people tell me that my breath smell like shit
no one ever tells me they just let me walk around smelling terrible except for my autistic little brother who actually tells me the truth

That fucking sucks, I can talk to an ugly guy all day, but bad breath? fuck that.

Even my own dog, sometimes I smell her breath and then I immediately walk away from her because of it.

@Saysitsover WOULD BE PROUD. Teethrotmaxxpill is spreading!! :owo::owo::owo:

no one ever tells me they just let me walk around smelling terrible except for my autistic little brother who actually tells me the truth
mogger. even girls tell me that that it smell like shit

IT-cels will say you’re incel because you don’t brush your teeth.

Truth is, it’s the othER way around:

You don’t brush your teeth, because you’re incel.

That fucking sucks, I can talk to an ugly guy all day, but bad breath? fuck that.

Even my own dog, sometimes I smell her breath and then I immediately walk away from her because of it.

I have a dog, and I buy products for
My dog to chew on which assist in its dental health.

PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Large Breed Dental Dog Treat 56 Pack

I have a dog, and I buy products for
My dog to chew on which assist in its dental health.

Yeah I have similar stuff I give my dog but its still a creature that licks its own ass or whatever so every now and then maybe with the humid weather or something her breath stinks so i just abandon the mutt in the backyard