Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My father tried to bluepill me on male beauty

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
He randomly came to me and started talking about male attractiveness which was weird because I barely talk to him about anything, let alone stuff like that but I digress.

He told me that a man is not valued on his looks but on what is in his mind (intelligence, resourcefulness,...).

Which is absolutely wrong because if that were true NASA employees and STEM majors would be the most sought after class of people on the dating market, and we all know most of people in these fields are womb to tomb permavirgins.

He used examples of men like Socrates and Napoleon still being talked about today in order to reinforce his claim.

"Just be a one in a billion historical figure theory". First of all Napoleon got cheated on despite being the most ingenious military General EVER, and who is talking about Socrates? Not women I can tell you that much XD.

It's a very male brained take because only men can recognise greatness because we understand how incredibly hard and brutal the journey to the top is. Show me your degree in medicine and I will have infinite respect for you because I as a male recognise the struggle for status, for women this is something alien.

For women your face is your degree. For women your face are your military victories. For women you FACE are your achievements.

Last edited:
Just ask him why models exist

He probably caught you on .is

He randomly came to me and started talking about male attractiveness which was weird because I barely talk to him about anything, let alone stuff like that but I digress.

He told me that a man is not valued on his looks but on what is in his mind (intelligence, resourcefulness,...).

Which is absolutely wrong because if that were true NASA employees and STEM majors would be the most sought after class of people on the dating market, and we all know most of people in these fields are womb to tomb permavirgins.

He used examples of men like Socrates and Napoleon still being talked about today in order to reinforce his claim.

"Just be a one in a billion historical figure theory". First of all Napoleon got cheated on despite being the most ingenious military General EVER, and who is talking about Socrates? Not women I can tell you that much XD.

It's a very male brained take because only men can recognise greatness because we understand how incredibly hard and brutal the journey to the top is. Show me your degree in medicine and I will have infinite respect for you because I as a male recognise the struggle for status, for women this is something alien.

For women your face is your degree. For women your face are you military victories. For women you FACE are your achievements.

View attachment 1055850
:lul:

What did you said in response

He probably watched some redpill cope video and wanted you to ascend, he has good intentions

Blue pilled cuck of a father. I hate these boomers. I would fucking wish for him to be born again in today's times and cope with his shit advice. It is so easy to talk from his perspective when everything was given to him. His wife did not have social media, dating apps, or a whole armada of simps to rely on. I can´t stand hearing this piece of shit talking about things they have no clues about.

Blue pilled cuck of a father. I hate these boomers. I would fucking wish for him to be born again in today's times and cope with his shit advice. It is so easy to talk from his perspective when everything was given to him. His wife did not have social media, dating apps, or a whole armada of simps to rely on. I can´t stand hearing this piece of shit talking about things they have no clues about.

Face is important but don't forget height. Even though Napoleon was above average height for his time, his bodyguards were taller than him and even though he conquered big parts of Europe and was a genius strategist, all people remember him nowadays is for being short (even though he wasn't) and even invented the term "Napoleon complex", a huge blackpill.