Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My favorite video game to slaughter FOIDS in

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Friday the 13th: The Game on Steam

in this game i can play as deformedcel Jason Voorhees who height and strengthmogs all the normie sex having counselors with various types of weapons such as a machete, a pig splitter, and a fire axe :feelsautistic: this game lets me slaughter niggers and also my favorite is killing the goth foid who has a giant ass that bounces when she walks :ahegao:

You ever tried it in Watch_Dogs? It gives you little tidbits of info about them. I like to target trannies, prostitutes, and any foid, really. Other than that it's a meh game

I have both games

The whole Postal franchise is painfully based

looks good tbh

Just play gmod and download a bunch of female addons and some AK mods, Maybe a tank to run em over!

Friday the 13th: The Game on Steam

in this game i can play as deformedcel Jason Voorhees who height and strengthmogs all the normie sex having counselors with various types of weapons such as a machete, a pig splitter, and a fire axe :feelsautistic: this game lets me slaughter niggers and also my favorite is killing the goth foid who has a giant ass that bounces when she walks :ahegao:
You still want pussy?

theres that part of our monkey brain that wants to creampie, but nah i'd honestly rather not
Its mostly poo and piss coming out on those hole on a daily basis, There still may be fragments left and the @Retardfuel has posted so many nasty pussy posts that i no longer want pussy even tho my body cock yearn for it.