Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My favourite videogame

Th3Instant

Th3Instant

Recruit
★★
Hi everyone, My favourite videogame is Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex, i play a lot when i was a kid.

I spend a lot of time to this videogame and also the others titles like Crash Badicoot 1,2,3.

What games help you to cope, when you were a kid?

mostly lol and i played it for years now. i never liked any other game beside it but i completed multiple RPG and other games just out of boredom. also grim dawn

mostly lol and i played it for years now. i never liked any other game beside it but i completed multiple RPG and other games just out of boredom. also grim dawn
I dont like a lot lol, but in my time I play it sometimes with my friends :hax:

Spider-man: Web of Shadows, Batman: Akham City and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Loved those games as a kid
Those are very good videogames, I like most Spider-man :feelzez:

Great game. I platinumed the n. sane trilogy ages ago.

Spider-man: Web of Shadows, Batman: Akham City and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Loved those games as a kid
Ultrabased.

Destruction Derby Raw (PSX)

Only ever playes the first Crash game. I want to play through the rest of the games eventually