Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My foid classmates are so ugly

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
They are so fucking ugly but still they are always in a good mood because they know for a fact that even though they are sub5 their smv is still 10/10. I want to fucking shoot them (in gta5) :reeeeee:

same , almost all of them look ogre except one she looks aight. they're also very short except one who's tall and she looks ogre too

i mog some of my foid peers but their smv is 10/10 meanwhile mine sits at a negative -3

They will have it all. We will have nothing....

They will have it all. We will have nothing....
Yes. Normie men are our enemies, they are partially the reason why things are this way

Last edited:
Femcels can't exist bro

same , almost all of them look ogre except one she looks aight. they're also very short except one who's tall and she looks ogre too
Landwhales :feelspuke:

They are so fucking ugly but still they are always in a good mood because they know for a fact that even though they are sub5 their smv is still 10/10. I want to fucking shoot them (in gta5) :reeeeee:
Honeslty i never seen a lonely foid due to their looks. I always seen them with a couple of friends. The only lonely foids i seen were the very autistic ones