Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my frame is pathetic

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I'm 5'3 with the frame of a 10 year old! I look stupid and people ttreat me like I'm a baby because of it. framecels I need your support

I'm 5'3 with the frame of a 10 year old! I look stupid and people ttreat me like I'm a baby because of it. framecels I need your support
5'3? race? how old

I am also 5'3. Need to buy height increasing soles, but that will do almost nothing.

In some cases, growth plates don't close until early to mid 20's. That being said, even if you did still grow a little, it wouldn't be enough. It would go from over to over. Find some comfy copes, brocel.

You take top spot in the truecel rankings.

HGH, gym and steroids can all help

I am also 5'3. Need to buy height increasing soles, but that will do almost nothing.
if your soles give you 2 inches that's already decent tbh, every inch counts when we're the size of a foid.