Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My friend getting her heart broken

TheGoat

TheGoat

Some guy
-
This happened not to ago like late March or somewhere around that time. My friend, I knew her for a long time so we talk about personal stuff and when she told me had a crush on some dude, I instantly wanted to help her. She’s all shy and stuff so she never had any major personal interaction with the dude. After like a week of hyping her up just to talk to the guy, she finally engaged im the conversation with her crush but turn out the guy she had a crush on is actually a girl and she was destroyed for a while. And I made tons of jokes after her and her crush, which I think made the situation a little more tolerable.

Last edited:
Basically your friend is a "dyke" because she hasn't seen an actual Chad yet?

The person she was crushing on was a dyke and she’s not really big dudes

Why are you even hanging out with foids?
The person she was crushing on was a dyke and she’s not really big dudes
JFL Lgbtqiadsgadgs people are just insecure fetishist like furries. I hate them so much.

you seem to be lost

>IMPLYING VOIDS HAVE HEARTS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

>having friends
You're lucky.

> female
> friend
> incel

choose wisely