Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friend is becoming a cuck. What to do?

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
Seriously, the shit with my friend right now is a textbook example of beta cuckoldry. But let me start.

The basically only friend I have, who is in a "relationship" since a few weeks is seriously becoming a cuckold now. He was an incel just like me with quite a few subhuman features (absurd philtrum to chin ratio --> long midface --> bad fwhr, weak jaw and recessed chin, bad eye area (droopy eyes, eyebags, NCT)), and that's just his face and not even accounting for his frame.

Anyway, I always liked him because we were both nerdy and had the same problems. However, a few weeks ago he met this girl and since then he completely changed and obsesses over this girl and became a total bitch to her. He pretty much pays EVERYTHING for her and is acting like a dog around her and pretty much does everything she says. But that's not all, the reason why I'm making this thread is that she is literally forcing him into an open relationship now so he becomes a full-fledged cuck. He doesn't want it and tries to keep it monogamous, but we all know that she will either leave him or fuck others behind his back.

So far he haven't given in yet, but he is close to as she is pressuring him, and then he comes whining to me. And god knows what I tried already. I keep telling him about the blackpill, showed him all the experiments, papers, and proofs there are, explained to him that she is using him and not really into him as a person etc. but he won't listen and tells me "I don't understand love". JFL, as if woman were capable of true love.

It's only a matter of time until he will find out she fucks others and then he will be broken but probably still stay with her out of desperation, slowly turning into a full-fledged cuck. Idk what to do, I told him to drop her and showed him everything, but he won't listen and says he loves her and he is helpless. JFL at how pussy-whipped he became.

Is there anything I can do to help him, or did he become a lost cause and need to learn on his own? I'm sure he will get there at one point, but it will be a very painfull lesson I am trying to spare him.

After foids float the idea of an ‘open relationship’ it’s over. If he stays it will be heartbreak later. Love is blind.
Tell him to stop paying for EVERYTHING and see what happens. Nothing worse than being used.

If you've already tried and hes still like this there is no saving him. I'm sorry.

If you've already tried and hes still like this there is no saving him. I'm sorry.
Certainly you can't always be so blind towards reality? I mean there are religious people sure, but he is/was in general a smart and rational person and it's just now he become delusional.

I'm currently thinking what would work best if I show him concrete examples of similar cases. So far I only showed him blackpill experiments and theories/explanations. Maybe I should actually go visit MGTOW or redpill to find stories from ex-cucks.

Certainly you can't always be so blind towards reality? I mean there are religious people sure, but he is/was in general a smart and rational person and it's just now he become delusional.

I'm currently thinking what would work best if I show him concrete examples of similar cases. So far I only showed him blackpill experiments and theories/explanations. Maybe I should actually go visit MGTOW or redpill to find stories from ex-cucks.
that's a good idea, try that and if hes still delusional then theres no saving him. He himself has to wake up and see what hes doing, he has to experience the red/blackpill himself and accept it.

Love is a mental disease that reminiscent of psychosis and imitiates drug abuse. It doesnt matter how rational you are when you are literally drugged by your own body to spread your genes.

The blackpill is too potent for people, it's a such harsh truth that can't be swallowed by all, that's why incels are some of toughest fuckers around. We struggle with being ugly and accepting the blackpill but still go on. Tbh I'm just too much of a pussy to take my own life tho

Probably just get cucked to be honest,all those bad features you mentioned this will probably be the only female he will ever get.

Probably just get cucked to be honest,all those bad features you mentioned this will probably be the only female he will ever get.
Betabuxxing is the only way he will get woman for sure, I'm not sure what his PSL is (I'm not a good rater), but it's sub5. So yes it's either incel or betabux for him (just as for most normies and below).

has he at least fucked her? if she's given him a pity lay to keep him around i can sort of understand why he's reluctant to break it off, but if he hasn't even gotten his dick wet and he's still paying for everything and giving her validation just tell him to rope

tell him to stop being a cuck lol

has he at least fucked her? if she's given him a pity lay to keep him around i can sort of understand why he's reluctant to break it off, but if he hasn't even gotten his dick wet and he's still paying for everything and giving her validation just tell him to rope
She fucked him at least yes.

After foids float the idea of an ‘open relationship’ it’s over. If he stays it will be heartbreak later. Love is blind.
Tell him to stop paying for EVERYTHING and see what happens. Nothing worse than being used.
This is the right thing to do for him. She will dump him if he cuts betabuxx.

The blackpill is too potent for people, it's a such harsh truth that can't be swallowed by all, that's why incels are some of toughest fuckers around. We struggle with being ugly and accepting the blackpill but still go on. Tbh I'm just too much of a pussy to take my own life tho
I am anything but tough. I would end it all today if I knew afterlife doesn't exist.