Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My future isn't looking bright

Sturmgeist

Sturmgeist

Normies pollute everything
★★★★
I studied at college for four years (College here in the UK is different from university). I did a performing arts course and some other shitty courses that the college forced me to do. I don't have any GCSE's (Most jobs require you to have English and Maths GCSE's as a bare minimum). I was living in a flatshare up until my flatmate tried to extort £2000 out of me and I had to get the fuck out of there before he tried to kill me. Now I'm back at my dad's for the second time in two years. I spoke to him about starting up a business with him doing hypnotherapy since he has a diploma in it, but he's not interested and would rather do security work. I haven't had a job in over a year now and have been living off neetbux. It looks unlikely that I'll ever be able to find a job again. Maybe some shitty minimum wage jobs would take me on, but fuck that. I've already been there, done that and I'm never lowering myself to that level again. I didn't spend four years in college to do that shit. I was really hoping I'd just be able to start up a business with my dad, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. So yeah, I pretty much don't have anything to live for, but I'm going to try and find a hobby or something. Anything to keep my mind occupied and keep me out of this house because I hate living here. Even just having a group of friends to hang out with would be good. I still get a decent amount of neetbux, so that's good, but I don't get enough to rent my own place anymore. I might see if one of the few friends I have will let me stay at their place for cheap, but I highly doubt any of them will, so I guess I'm stuck living here, jobless. Unless I manage to find a job that isn't complete dog shit, I might end up being stuck this way for the rest of my life.

Tl;dr learn to use paragraphs

its not that bad b0y0. only 50 more years of working 40 hours a week doing something you don't like with a dick/bitch boss.

its not that bad b0y0. only 50 more years of working 40 hours a week doing something you don't like with a dick/bitch boss.
Yeah, as I said, I'd rather just carry on living off of neetbux than do that shit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't university in the UK a lot less expensive than college in the US? Can you get a GCSE in a useful subject and then try to leverage that into an entry level job in field you like?

Again, I'm in the US, so ignore me if I have no clue what I'm talking about. :trepidation:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't university in the UK a lot less expensive than college in the US? Can you get a GCSE in a useful subject and then try to leverage that into an entry level job in field you like?

Again, I'm in the US, so ignore me if I have no clue what I'm talking about. :trepidation:
I think university is around £16,000 a year here. I'm not sure how that compares to the US. And I've already tried to get my GCSE's, but it's so fucking boring. It feels like being back in high school or something. I just can't cope with that shit. It's mindnumbing. Maybe if they made the lessons a bit more interesting and engaging, then I might consider trying to take them again.

College is a waste of time unless your chad

just let go, live off neetbux and eat cheap tasty food like popcorn and rot for the rest of your life. you can watch movies or read things

Sometimes I cant see a future at all.

Peep

I'm doing accounting but the company I work for is utter shit.

Also, I have no motivation to succeed anymore.

College is a waste of time unless your chad
Well, it was free for me, so I thought what the heck. Also, as I mentioned, college is different from university here in the UK. It's not as intensive and the qualifications you get from it are lower level than the ones you get from uni.

do drug dealing
I remember when I fucked up mu IGCSE. so many information and rigged ways to answer the fucking questions. Fuck the UK.