Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My future wife is in there.

First she has to get blown out by a bunch of Chads and Tyrones for years then she will be ready.

I’m an ass mang:feelsmusic:

BEANER FUCKING DAMN CANNED BEAN SALSA BURRITO DORRITO MEXICAN DAMN FUCKING DERANGED BEAN EATING FUCKING BEANER!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Im still waiting for you to provide to me your mother's schedule of freetime :ping:

You will be payed in multiple burrito packets :feelshehe:

YOU ARE GOING DOWN BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST FILTHY MEXICAN DERANGED EL HORRO MONSTERRO PEDODELIERO RAPIDO FUCKINGO CHILDRENEN IN MOUTHEN ASSEN FACKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I want to share a bed with your mom :feelsohh::feelshehe:

Will you help me accomplish this dream ? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

I CAN SHOW YOUR TRUE AL KAIDA WHITE TEUTONIC WARRIOR BLOWING UP IN THE CROWD AND SAYING YOUR NICKNAME AND WEBSITE ON LIVE STREAM FROM TERROR ATTACK SO THAT YOU WILL BE ACCUSED OF PUSHING ME TO THE THINGS I WILL DO NO MATTER WILL HAPPEN LATER SO YOU WOULD BETTER CLOSE YOUR FILTHY MEXICAN SNOUT!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Your mother :society:

@jerkjocky thoughts?

YOU ARE ADDED TO MY MANIFEST AS AN DERANGED OPPRESSOR !!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU WHORE I HAVE TO GO TO DEATH LABOUR CAMP TOMORROW YOU POVERTY BEANER (IN VIDEO GAME)
I am American :society:

@jerkjocky thoughts?
hondurus, guatamala, and el savador are the largest groups that cross the mexican border. mexicans are a huge amount too, but thats just opportunistic because they are right there.

mostly its men from the hondurus/gutamala/el savador region thats making the trek all the way up through mexico to cross.

meaning?

if you wanna fuck some sex-starved sexy latinas with 1st world passport fever, go to one of those 3 countries

why hasnt one of the border kikes called in an attack helo on these dirty beaners yet? oh right because head kike in charge commander in kike, jew biden WANTS these beaners in his country. KILL EVERY LAST ONE

hondurus, guatamala, and el savador are the largest groups that cross the mexican border. mexicans are a huge amount too, but thats just opportunistic because they are right there.

mostly its men from the hondurus/gutamala/el savador region thats making the trek all the way up through mexico to cross.

meaning?

if you wanna fuck some sex-starved sexy latinas with 1st world passport fever, go to one of those 3 countries
Unsurprisingly based. Sort out your trip boyo.

Unsurprisingly based. Sort out your trip boyo.
yeah. those countries are absolute dog shit though, and i want to enjoy myself somewhat while not fucking too. so gotta find that perfect cross-over place thats shitty enough to get chicks to worship my foreign cock, but nice enough i can be comfy

yeah. those countries are absolute dog shit though, and i want to enjoy myself somewhat while not fucking too. so gotta find that perfect cross-over place thats shitty enough to get chicks to worship my foreign cock, but nice enough i can be comfy
Damn there's gotta be somewhere in that region.

Isnt it all able bodied men?

Damn there's gotta be somewhere in that region.
guatamala city might be the right choice. one of the main countries that people are leaving to cross the mexican-us border (and remember, large majority of these are men only) so, you're already getting good male-to-female ratio in your favor

next, its poor and a little brown/non-white, so it works perfectly for JBW

finally, it is the shortest average height in north/south america, with a average male height of 5' 4", meaning ultimate height-mog

and the city is developed enough that it has nice parts I could stay in.

might be the way to go tbh

Isnt it all able bodied men?
yep, and they are leaving their women alone back home. prime opportunity to JBWmaxx. I hope it keeps getting more and more extreme. more pussy for me in 3rd worlds

guatamala city might be the right choice. one of the main countries that people are leaving to cross the mexican-us border (and remember, large majority of these are men only) so, you're already getting good male-to-female ratio in your favor

next, its poor and a little brown/non-white, so it works perfectly for JBW

finally, it is the shortest average height in north/south america, with a average male height of 5' 4", meaning ultimate height-mog

and the city is developed enough that it has nice parts I could stay in.

might be the way to go tbh
Good thinking. Might well be worth a shot.

you should come on some of this shit bro it would be fun
Ah I'm just muddling through neetdom rn you know. My passport expired in 2010.

people should root for me to succeed in my journey, because ill hook up all my bros with sexy latinas with big ass skinny waist and tight pussy. ill be on the ground doing the good work.

chadriuge only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back