Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my GPU died yesterday. An obituary.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
A humble radeon RX 580 built by gigabyte in 2018 was my bundle of joy, brought to my apartment in 2019 to make my hours less lonely.

In these 4 years together we've slain countless enemies in various games, built cities, nuked dungeons, cast spells on dragons, drove recklessly (in GTA) and flew spacecraft together (In videogame).

Last week and the one before that, i noticed (thanks to my autism) some artifacts that i wished were rust in the HDMI cable. As I'm a mere sperg not running TempleOS nor schizomaxxed enough to notice those artifacts for what they truly were: her last farewell messages to me, encoded in binary signals and polygons.

Friday night, breeding time for normies according to Saint Hamudi (PBUH) was supposed to be our moment of coping, but my beloved GPU did not turn on. I even bought a hair dryer to blow some hot air onto it, to see if the heat would wake it up, but to no avail.

I guess those artifacts were her way of saying "goodbye, buddy, and thanks for all the polygons". Now she rests alongside her older sisters S3 Virge and 5500 GT.

Her fans shall spin only in my memories, melting my heart with its heat every time i remembER hER and our moments togethER.

Rest in peace, buddy. :cryfeels: :f:

Don’t be sad, computercel. Get a state of the art gpu and rock on:f:

low-tier, but trusty and humble

Don’t be sad, computercel. Get a state of the art gpu and rock on:f:
I'm a shithole wageslave, bro.

It will be years before i can afford one.

I'm a shithole wageslave, bro.

It will be years before i can afford one.
Sorry, didn’t know. Maybe you can find a good used gpu. Just make sure the seller ran performance tests on the card.

brutal just get a console while you save 4 replacement?