Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy my hands and arms are so small and skinny

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
im looking at them right now and it must be some sort of sick joke. how am i supposed to get out of bed and go about my day knowing people will bully me because of it. i think i will just hide all day so i dont offend anyones eyes with my deformity. i think jews must have sprinkled estrogen on all the food i ate growing up because this is not normal

my wrist is 14cm and my arm 29cm :incel:

Bloatmaxxing and gymmaxxing can't help with length and hands sadly.

im looking at them right now and it must be some sort of sick joke. how am i supposed to get out of bed and go about my day knowing people will bully me because of it. i think i will just hide all day so i dont offend anyones eyes with my deformity. i think jews must have sprinkled estrogen on all the food i ate growing up because this is not normal
wear a sweater

Wear large gloves

Getting wrist mogged is so shit my dude :feelsbadman: [UWSL]I remember when I was younger, I could fit my whole hand over my forearm, luckily that isn’t the the case anymore[/UWSL]

Probably just shitty genes just like myself i have freakishly thin arms and wrists and my hands are small and have the height of a women.

man i did arm wrestling with boys my age and they all beat me viciously in it my bones soo skinny you wouldnt belive it

I wish I could hug and squeeze you, sweet child! I'd tell you how valuable you are each day!

Thankfully, that won't be necessary...I'm not a femoid.