Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my heart shatters anew every time I think about the fun times I could have had at uni had I not lived a cursed life

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Peep

what do you really want?

To shoot my massive pent up load deep inside a foid's tight wet hole.
Replace foid with [redacted] and tight wet hole with [redacted] and I completely agree with your statement.

Life as an incel is a curse indeed.

To shoot my massive pent up load deep inside a foid's tight wet hole.
lol, thats what it ultimately boils down to, for all incels. having sex would cure his frustrations.

im trying to imply what does he really want? because he usually goes back and forth of how bad or good uni or work is. i just want to know if he prefers his former life to his current life or vice versa.

lol, thats what it ultimately boils down to, for all incels. having sex would cure his frustrations.

im trying to imply what does he really want? because he usually goes back and forth of how bad or good uni or work is. i just want to know if he prefers his former life to his current life or vice versa.
uni has most potential.

My life at uni was pretty quiet too. I think it's harder to have a good social life at uni than people make out. I wasn't anti-social by any means and I still had a far, far better social life in the few years before uni than I had while I was there. It's very difficult to make a whole new group of friends and stuff in such a short period of time, especially when you're already pretty shellshocked at having to uproot your whole life to move there, etc.

My life at uni was pretty quiet too. I think it's harder to have a good social life at uni than people make out. I wasn't anti-social by any means and I still had a far, far better social life in the few years before uni than I had while I was there. It's very difficult to make a whole new group of friends and stuff in such a short period of time, especially when you're already pretty shellshocked at having to uproot your whole life to move there, etc.
normalfag detected

i think the difficulty of making friends thing coincides with the age pill thingy. as most people have already established their social circles long ago.

what was your degree in btw?

normalfag detected

Dude I was trying to be understanding...

And to share my own experiences.

i think the difficulty of making friends thing coincides with the age pill thingy. as most people have already established their social circles long ago.

what was your degree in btw?

I don't know what you mean by age pill ._.

I had lots of friends at school and sixth form, but at uni you kind of have to start from scratch.

It was anthropology but unfortunately I never finished the course.

the only thing you're missing is sex/relationship stuff. Social life is just cope tbh.
Anyway its not too late to go back nigger