Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My husband has become an incel, what do I do?

-Husband
-Incel

Soyddit logic, the word is just used as an insult now

Reads like a shit larp.

Someone masturbated while writing this

I actually read what she wrote.
Told you marriedcels exist.
He calls himself betabux. priceless
Hehe

larp, anyone stupid enough to believe this should be taken behind the barn....

Soyddit logic, "incel" has turned to insult not the actual meaning

He's not an incel, but he's definitely MGTOW. He knows the true nature of women. Good for him.

his wife is probably getting her vagina violated by some other guy. being normie is the new incel. you must look like chad or gino.

Last edited:
his wife is probably getting her vagina violated by some other guy. being normie is the new incel. you must look like chad or gino.
She says that is a chad down the street.

I mean the dude got married and had a fucking kid. I'd say he's a recluse, not an incel. Surprisingly a few of the comments back the lad. Good on 'em.

If your husband has become an incel, it's time to fuck him again ... very simple.

that thread is so obviously low effort bait Im not even gonna bother pointing out why

Husband is an incel? Then fuck.

they don’t know what the word incel means

Fake story
Larp

"I'm not as sexual as I used to be"

Unless Chad Thundercock comes around

Which one of you niggas was this

did not read but assuming this story is true, why would a incel put himself in a situation where he is gonna have emotional suffering? when a foid leaves you for a hotter looking guy, you cant talk her out of it.

-Husband
-Incel

Soyddit logic, the word is just used as an insult now
foids are retarded and need to get smashed so hard that they would gain some iq points there is nothing inside their heads it would ring like a bell

foids are terrible, they'll even criticize people for being too sentient!