Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My husband replied back

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Golden Phantasmagoria
★★★★★
My ex husband finally replied back....after ive been trying to get ahold of him since 2020 cause I and the kids were moving, we divorced in 2018. He hasnt seen or talked to the kids in 5 years. I was neededing an address cause im changing county courts and he gets up there with the whole "im sterile they arent my kids BS" even tho I never cheated and the youngest is a literal clone but nevermind...hes apparently homeless. Boys only got $20 last month and the second kiddo needed new school shoes. Its ok i made do. No CS this month. Its $235 - $117 a kid. Then he told me "Join your dad"....my dad passed of pancreatic cancer in 2019. I almost lost my grip and took the bait but i didnt. I simply said "Well Ive informed you lemme know where I can send copies either to email or to friends or family who can deliver it". And he blocked me Christ I married a charmer didnt I?

You deserve the whole world Princess

Stay strong. Every hardship you face only brings you one step closer to being a stronger person.

I'm trying to hold my tears, i been experiencing this... a chads rejected me because i had high bodycount. he is misogynistic and narcissistic.. i still obsessed with him I don't think he is inkwells.