Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Inceldom is Completely My Family's Fault (Any Argument Against Me will be Debunked)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- mother kept me away from half of my family growing up (drama mostly)

- got taken out of school (all loss of social connection)

- being on welfare (couldnt get a job at 15, or do youtube for fun)

- family never talked to me or asked me how i'm doing

- no father (doesnt really matter)

- mother cucking everytime a girl would compliment me or something (he doesnt do that kind of stuff)

- poor as fuck and could never do anything past childhood

- all dreams and happiness destroyed in my teenhood (had to cut grass/rake yards/pick fruit) just to get enough money to help with bills. We would move every 6 months

- got depression and stayed in my room along with The Breaking Dick Incident (caused by depression and anger (no not actually breaking my dick) which turned me into a depressive mistanthrope and a recluse)

- born premature birth and had anxiety and probably other mental illnesses (had to wear glasses/deviated septum)

- family treated me like i was a child and didnt know any better when i would stay in my room (actually was moneymaxxing the whole time and hated those idiots)

- drama 24/7 which traumatized me (no emotional development)

- highly overprotective mother

- Only ethnic in my entire white family (treated different)

- all this made me very easy to be bullied too and i lost all my confidence and ambition.

I can go on and on. If it wasnt for my family i'd already have a chick. These cunts have ruined my life. I can debunk every single argument anyone throws at me.

Last edited:
Your family decides your life.

When foids try to raise kids by themselves, truecels are made

Kinda same, anyway, It is what it is, I die and the world still spinning, no feeling is needed