Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My iPhone XR is dying

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Dropped it to the ground a few times and now 1/5 of the screen won’t show. I’ve been using this model for almost 5 years anyways so maybe it’s time to get a new one, kek :feelsLSD:

I am literally using an iPhone 5s from a decade ago, dropped it several times and it works perfectly fine

If you spend a lot of time on your phone like most people, then you can and should definitely splurge
I finally have 256 gigs of internal storage and it's pretty great to not think about running out of space ever again

Dropped it to the ground a few times and now 1/5 of the screen won’t show. I’ve been using this model for almost 5 years anyways so maybe it’s time to get a new one, kek :feelsLSD:
Mogs me, im a Poordroid user

Dropped my foidcorpse it to the ground a few times and now 1/5 of the skull is broken. I’ve been using this corpse for almost 5 years anyways so maybe it’s time to get a new one, kek :feelsLSD:

Refurb iphones on ebay can be found for good prices

Get a screen replacement

Just 1 soy more /less kek
the final boss:

I have a. Phone

O no. Will you get a new one

just repair it theory