Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My libido is not the same (Oldcel)

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Im in my late 30s and my libido isnt the same as it was like 10 years ago. Back then I could fap like 3-6 times a day. Now...I sometimes dont fap for days. I feel like a grandpa. Its all over.

Having a diminished libido doesn't matter when you're not going to get sex anyways.

Having a diminished libido doesn't matter when you're not going to get sex anyways.
It does matter. I tell you why. Shit libido equals low test, high cortisol and that shit equals depression. So not having the same libido makes me even more depressed.

Where is the euthanasia when one needs it.

change back to tedk pfp

Fj9FC09WQAMJ3EG

I feel like my body could fuck a foid daily at my old age but my brain is like kys.

That's sick.

That's normal.

This. I would be happy if I had less libido. You can't get women anyways.
Less libido means more depression. Google it. Its not like you can be low t and happy. It doesnt work like that

Im in my late 30s and my libido isnt the same as it was like 10 years ago. Back then I could fap like 3-6 times a day. Now...I sometimes dont fap for days. I feel like a grandpa. Its all over.
This is my fear, that i will just not be able to crave what a biological male should crave, sex with women. I will have lost my manhood

But it may be a saving grace rather than a fear

Less libido means more depression. Google it. Its not like you can be low t and happy. It doesnt work like that
This truth 99% of you didnt realize yet jfl. You retards think you can be asexual and happy lol. No, nature doesnt act this way. You need to be horny and happy. If youre an old asexual youre depressed all day.

i never had that
i fap only once every 2 week on average maybe

Same dude :feelsbadman: I’m probably a few years younger than you but also in my 30s, it feels like my body has somehow realized that I won’t reproduce and has shut that function down (along with many others). It’s depressing.

I'm 45 and my libido is not as strong as it was in my 20's. It's nothing you can do about it but to accept it as a part of life.

You get older and you change...

I'm 45 and my libido is not as strong as it was in my 20's. It's nothing you can do about it but to accept it as a part of life.

You get older and you change...
:feelsbadman:

37 here, im down to fapping about once every other day, Jews poisoned our food and water and are hard at work at lowering our T, plus our age and bam.

I’m also overweight and sedentary nowadays which I’m sure doesn’t help.

Better that way tbh. That's akin to not feeling thirsty anymore when you're in a desert. You should consider yourself blessed.