Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is chock-full of unsympathetic characters

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Save for a few friends I've had/currently have both in person and online, my life has been full of people completely unsympathetic to my life struggles. They have been people I've known who aren't related to me, and sadly enough, some of them have been family members as well. Yeah, the people I'm supposed to be able to trust are the same people who have stabbed me in the back and been unsupportive of me.
I'd expect no less from non family, they are normies and chads after all, but family?
That is ludicrous bullshit 100%.

Brutal; though I think you have it wrong about thinking your family will always be treating you better... :feelshehe:

The horn effect will always be in play no matter who it is you're interacting with; it could even be amplified from them seeing the disappointment that is their subhuman child, in their case, as no human consciously wishes to pass on inferior genes... :feelsjuice:

It's also a reminder of their own self, if your parents are sub 5 as well; someone being your relative doesn't change their genetic nature if they have the dark triad. :feelsUgh:

I feel like a side character in my own life :feelsrope: