Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My life is in jeopardy (height)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
My mom is about 5’5. My dad is 5’4. These motherfuckers thought it was a good idea to breed. That is the ultimate crime. I don’t care how or what they did to raise me, that alone deserves all the hate in the world. Thankfully, even as a youngcel who hasn’t stopped growing yet I already mog my dad in height. Both of my grandparents are 5’11 + or 6ft.

I know this might trigger some of you, but I NEED to do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to make sure I get to 6 feet or my life is FUCKING OVER. I need to be over 6ft, which not only is the standard nowadays, I already have a shit deck outside of height and I need to compensate in any way possible outside of height. I am willing to sacrifice my only testicle left just to get to 6’6, and I will go from living life on hardcore mode to easy mode (I am abt 5’8 currently)

What happened to your dad? Lack of nutrition? Short mother?

What happened to your dad? Lack of nutrition? Short mother?
He was actually pretty tall in high school, or just skinny, but then he just stopped growing and got short and fat. WAIT FUCK NO I JUST REALIXED PLEASE NO GOD :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Manlets we're deserved to breed as we live longer. But the Jews took over and propaganda'd everything about men must be tall etc. Just like how autists where oppressed by NTs because they simply don't think and act on instinct. We are gods because of how durable we are in this hell.

I beat the odds with a 5'6" mother and 5'8" father. My 3 younger sisters are all average or below average in height, so I got lucky there.

Problem is, I'm still here, and so are you. It's really unlikely you'll beat the odds with those parent statistics, but even then ascension is far from guaranteed. It's over.

Being 5'8 might not get you pussy, but at least you have My Respect,

(in regards to Height anyways, there might be something else about you that Id really hate if I found out about)

Hop on HGH if you can.

good luck with that

My mom is about 5’5. My dad is 5’4. These motherfuckers thought it was a good idea to breed. That is the ultimate crime. I don’t care how or what they did to raise me, that alone deserves all the hate in the world. Thankfully, even as a youngcel who hasn’t stopped growing yet I already mog my dad in height. Both of my grandparents are 5’11 + or 6ft.

I know this might trigger some of you, but I NEED to do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to make sure I get to 6 feet or my life is FUCKING OVER. I need to be over 6ft, which not only is the standard nowadays, I already have a shit deck outside of height and I need to compensate in any way possible outside of height. I am willing to sacrifice my only testicle left just to get to 6’6, and I will go from living life on hardcore mode to easy mode (I am abt 5’8 currently)
how would you rate your face?

I am 5'9 and my parents are considerably shorter than me. I might shrink a little bit as I age. You'll be alright if you stop torturing yourself.

And one more thing. Do NOT go for height extension surgery! This is even more risky than the average cosmetic surgery procedures which I would say just might help some people who feel they have no other options. But height extension surgery - It has a high potentially of ruining your life even more.

I am 5'9 and my parents are considerably shorter than me. I might shrink a little bit as I age. You'll be alright if you stop torturing yourself.

And one more thing. Do NOT go for height extension surgery! This is even more risky than the average cosmetic surgery procedures which I would say just might help some people who feel they have no other options. But height extension surgery - It has a high potentially of ruining your life even more.
I’ll be taking HGH soon

Ascension plan:
Phase 1 - Gymmaxxing and Skincare

Phase 2 - Jaw Surgery (for sleep apnea) and HGH / Telestone

Phase 3 - NTmaxxing, Hobbymaxxing ect

Voicemaxxing and Dickmaxxing will go in between all that, should take about a year and a half to finish

I’ll be taking HGH soon

Ascension plan:
Phase 1 - Gymmaxxing and Skincare

Phase 2 - Jaw Surgery (for sleep apnea) and HGH / Telestone

Phase 3 - NTmaxxing, Hobbymaxxing ect

Voicemaxxing and Dickmaxxing will go in between all that, should take about a year and a half to finish
I hope you don't screw yourself...

These guys did below...