Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My life is turning around for the best

Aggressive Menace

Aggressive Menace

Id
★★
In a few weeks I'll be leaving this shithole city for good to someplace infinitely better. I'll be leaving on my own so my parents and brother won't be coming with me which is good because they're burdens that drag me down, hopefully I never get to see them again.

I also quit my part time job and stopped attending school since the only thing we had left was to finish any work we had missing but I already turned everything in so I have nothing to do there. This has has allowed me to stay home all day for next few weeks and not have to deal with the morons of this city. It's also given me a lot of free time to work on my projects at the comfort of my home with the air conditioner running. :feelscomfy:

The only problems I foresee with this change is that I'll be living with my relatives for a few weeks as I get my bearings in my new environment. This is a problem namely for three reasons. 1) I'll have to restrain myself (no masturbation), 2) I'm not sure whether or not I'll have my own temp room and 3) my uncle is having me work at his job in the meantime while I search for a job that better fits my skills and knowledge which is a shame because I really wanted to put most of my energy into finding a job I'm familiar with.

I just want to get this over with as soon as possible. I'm really hoping to have my own place by the end of this year so I don't have to celebrate the holidays at the end of December with anyone. I just want to be left alone so I don't have anyone distracting me from my own path.

Last edited:
I wonder if it will end up like Elliot when he thought he would be getting a fresh start when moving to Isla Vista

Careful not to burn bridges down. Who knows if you will ever need to cross them again

Cucked to hell, learn to go stealthmode GrAY
I'm already experienced with that. Do you think I learned about masturbation just now? I've been masturbating since I was in middle school. My point is I've been doing this for a while and during the majority of that time I did it while I was living with my parents and brother. The problem with going "stealth" as you put it is that the paranoia and constant edge not only makes it hard to maintain an erection but it also takes longer to orgasm which just increases the chance of getting caught.

Additionally I don't want to risk getting caught. I want to play it cool for now and earn their trust so I can use them for my own goals later. I don't want to be burning bridges so soon, it's better to restrain yourself, observe and make moves accordingly instead of being impulsive and rash.
Careful not to burn bridges down. Who knows if you will ever need to cross them again
With whom? My parents and brother or my aunt and uncle?

The problem with going "stealth" as you put it is that the paranoia and constant edge not only makes it hard to maintain an erection but it also takes longer to orgasm which just increases the chance of getting caught.
Jfl it's not that hard, not worth going nofap over imo but u do u

you're young
plenty time for your life to turn shit:blackpill:

Typical GrAYcel hopium cope Thread… every cope has an end

you're young
plenty time for your life to turn shit:blackpill:
There is that possibility and I'm prepared to face it if I end up there.
Typical GrAYcel hopium cope Thread… every cope has an end
The typical moron on here who's brain got fried from obsessive incel memes. What a suprise.

Hope things go well for you friend. Best wishes!

Are you moving to a remote or rural area ?