Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media My Little Pony Friendship is Magic had awesome fights - you are not a real man if you don't appreciate the wonderful drama it gives us

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

C'mon that shit's awesome it's going to induce nightmares in zoomers just like Last Unicorn did to me growing up in the 90s

d2vr8N73GeAdSLDPFk05t0u7LEXHLy2EPNQEbTx0zi7ttwGTW-h00kiCZ-oqueOTJC-oolFE9rreilzpFX6h0N8F8u5W0HkAC8yFSw-npLeITTHjAP2esFy_Mypyf3JNxK1k8bAHNe1j0scZze-5e_5LJqdQVf3n2H6VneV3KA1aygy9ER8K2KRQhPoVPhvsIqc1RgYjsKj8ljFl275FOwVpP-GTa-Ej8Evvd2nhgIR1bWJ2d905-R5KHH2smo9M1bSxNtclx1HMB1jt9CiXACnn8AH98E57a2WJV8lKaKICaLak20PNdgdhNgBQLtrmvP5XAPwS2RRPPqBEq9QfhWvjEuOczQfrwU2-PCPoH0PgjOuG8Q7A5g2tD4hUDBrLr5cYFUBTpQcGKqJkW-8YjRj2zBOVMnwNomZUPBvZb6bvaPWLsamN-jLsiNG3FFS5U2j3GQn1rrmiljSSzkKNPKlxYyzDINjOZw52uklSi7CU_60OghBfIQ1_ZVVUFaMCvCpYdif2nfAe3LbUrwx14MerXMZpSs0QwwS0xEBH1v-tNCNPfRMdodIeNJgf5YcCK14k3B4Vq_4bwMoMKXxq2ZHUVHHOoamBDzA8nq2p4pl2VFMhkIYiyjIZTPiZptjvPxyDUKqLoTqO29EFDBAmbsUP-1VJ6ocfSUYttceomFiyyf-5yiRMkvYqD_mgMU_dYt5lyH2Rp-SyiFirkNRJzY-OujXvdDN0DYP0ISFKHO_XEsidQuPu6qVUiCz8TgR5u-Fz37R3XNSI3ur-3uCewrDvwC__LY4cPA3cSYMRfFVLSbAaTYHywuY9ceEAxHoXa1_--5tHHs8l3ODNz7Gzxsy3kfgJhXsEfkGZHRi6CdBcSsEbYbr6jCnA2UKhgrJTgJSdzegf-ymZXIudcH-kkBU9sr0dq8lZwUWNchYSrSVTI6gS=w601-h607-s-no

Are you a brony by chance?

Yeah I’m gonna have to ask you to kys

no wonder bronies love this show. It’s just a western anime larping as a show for girls.

is posting big-tits-trannies the way you get around the no-female-avatar rule ?
I’m gonna need one good reason why you thought my avi is a tranny. Also this show promotes LGBT couples and race mixing.

I’m gonna need one good reason why you thought my avi is a tranny.
Tits look fake and trannies overcompensate with excessively large tits. Also her cheekbones look masculine.

Also this show promotes LGBT couples and race mixing.
If they did it was pretty subtle and probably thrown into the background for goodboy points, because all the major couples I can recall were unicorn-unicorn / pegasus-pegasus and earth-earth

Tits look fake and trannies overcompensate with excessively large tits. Also her cheekbones look masculine.
That is just natural ethnic women features.
If they did it was pretty subtle and probably thrown into the background for goodboy points, because all the major couples I can recall were unicorn-unicorn / pegasus-pegasus and earth-earth
In the series finale you can see dragons in relationships with ponies and two females get married.

Maybe it doesn’t bother you but you have to admit they make the male characters retarded on purpose because the writers are feminists.

I will fuck the purple one and lick her hooves.

In the series finale you can see dragons in relationships with ponies
Who are you talking about? Spike and Rarity never got together, nor did Discord and Fluttershy.
They just had friendships with unrequited love, but ultimately both ponies go on to date their own species.

and two females get married.
Names? I don't remember seeing this.
Closest I can find is Last Crusade's duo Aunt Holiday and Auntie Loftie but that was just a one-off shipfuel not an established couple.

Maybe it doesn’t bother you but you have to admit they make the male characters retarded on purpose because the writers are feminists.
Which male characters? There were plenty of male characters who were competent like Shining Armor and Discord and eventually (as he matured - keep in mind he started as a baby) even Spike

Who are you talking about? Spike and Rarity never got together, nor did Discord and Fluttershy.
They just had friendships with unrequited love, but ultimately both ponies go on to date their own species.

Names? I don't remember seeing this.
Closest I can find is Last Crusade's duo Aunt Holiday and Auntie Loftie but that was just a one-off shipfuel not an established couple.

Which male characters? There were plenty of male characters who were competent like Shining Armor and Discord and eventually (as he matured - keep in mind he started as a baby) even Spike
I never watched it I’m just saying what I heard from 4cuck and was morbidly curious to lightly research (((who))) created the show.

But looking it up it was two characters named Lyra and Bon-something that got married.

All I know is the creator is a feminist and you know how feminists love demonizing men. I just don’t understand why incels watch something made by someone that hates us.

You appear to be right, a lot was happening in the final episode so I probably didn't notice Lyra and BonBon's wedding being briefly shown in a newspaper. It appears they proposed to each other in Big Mac Question and I missed that too. That's what I get for watching MLP in a half-conscious state I guess.

The vast majority of relationships in that show are heterosexual so I'm not going to let a lesbian pairing of background characters ruin it for me.

Nothing in that show demonized men that I can remember. A lot of the villains were female.

@nystagmuscel is that your way of identifying as brony?

@nystagmuscel is that your way of identifying as brony?
But in a non joke answer: I’ve seen a few episodes and it’s alright. Autism just does that to you I guess

Autism just does that to you I guess
that's just the word they give to guys who don't want to waste time with NPCs

Twily is more real to me than 99% of the population with their hamster brains

Real bronies don't watch MLP:FIM for the fight scenes.

Also this show promotes LGBT couples and race mixing.
There is no cross breeding.

Pegasus stay to pegasus and unicorns stick to unicorn.

Alicorns are the only mutts but have superior powers.

The show also doesnt promote homosexuality, but shows many lesbian couples, which is a blackpilled statement about how even female ponies are chad stallion only; theyd rather be lesbo than fuck an incel pony

shows many lesbian couples, which is a blackpilled statement about how even female ponies are chad stallion only; theyd rather be lesbo than fuck an incel pony
You know what? I think you’re right. I’m going to use this as my reason the next time I watch a show with lesbians in it.

I’m talking about the finale where they open their borders and dragons are walking with ponies.

The show also doesnt promote homosexuality, but shows many lesbian couples, which is a blackpilled statement about how even female ponies are chad stallion only; theyd rather be lesbo than fuck an incel pony
Happy Tv Show GIF by Pablo

I don't watch it ONLY for the fight scenes, but I enjoy them too, and I need a hook for guys so insecure they can only relate to a medium through violence.
fair enough

they're not muts - they are exclusively unicorns who gain magic powers and grow wings like a pegasus (twilight) or born that way to another one (Cadence birthing Flurry Heart)

I’m talking about the finale where they open their borders and dragons are walking with ponies.
they were already doing that w/ the shared school, season 1 had a unicorn raising a dragon, big nothingburger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back