Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My looksmatch

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-

Makes me sick knowing i would be LUCKY to get it in with this revolting freak

Am I volcel if I don't bang this?

I guarantee you she looks like an average THOT with fakeup on. This is the truth.

Braces, veneers, teeth whitening, fat grafting, fillers, acutane, genio and she could somewhat ascend

Not even my looksmatch.

ill bang
kyLABnB.gif

Makes me sick knowing i would be LUCKY to get it in with this revolting freak

id bang but not fuck, also since you are white, jbw(btw your looksmatch in asia would be a normie tier asian girl)

id bang but not fuck, also since you are white, jbw(btw your looksmatch in asia would be a normie tier asian girl)
Funny you say that. The other day I was rejected by a midget, facially bloated Chinese girl. But you said "in asia" so I guess that means I gotta travel overseas. FUCK!

Funny you say that. The other day I was rejected by a midget, facially bloated Chinese girl. But you said "in asia" so I guess that means I gotta travel overseas. FUCK!
Nigga, at least you white, I am curry, so I can only get a curry femoid, I cannot slay in the East or West

Nigga, at least you white, I am curry, so I can only get a curry femoid, I cannot slay in the East or West
nothing wrong with alittle curry hehe ;)

Are you volcel.

Is zat women a ju?

I'd fuck a curry if one actually found me attractive lmao. But there's legit 0 curry where I live.

Her face is below average but the shape of her breasts is perfect

Her face is below average but the shape of her breasts is perfect
her face is fucking subhuman. Even if her teeth were white and she didn't have acne she would still look like retarded dude

Volcel if you wouldnt

best one, I am not sure about trusted, I want to send him pics too, but I am afraid I might be doxxed
Yeah me too. I wish there was some way to post pics without running the risk of getting doxxed.

Disgusting 3D female

Mogs me by 3 points.

Doable with a brown paper bag