Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My manlet father

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Few month ago i found out my father's pills and i realized he has psychosis JFL he is even shorter than me he is 169cm he is balding and ugly he passed his shitty genes to me while my chad brother had my mother's superior genes.
Since i was a kid i never saw him and my mother sleep in the same room they had seprated rooms my mother hates my cuck father just bcz he is ugly my he actually had a very good personality even with psychosis he was not abusive unlike my feminist mother.
2 yrs ago they divorced and i went with my feminist mother but i visit my father every month my father somehow managed to arrangemarriagemaxx and married a young mid tier becky bcz he was rich so there is still hope for me i need to studymaxx and moneymaxx
Also sorry for my broken english

brutal 0 replies :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

he actually had a very good personality even with psychosis he was not abusive unlike my feminist mother
That's really sad. But I just remembered that normie shit (just be a good person) and that made me laugh.

your english is fine,dont be ashamed of it.Yiu speak farsi,one of the most sweetest and beautiful languages to be spoken:smonk:

Few month ago i found out my father's pills and i realized he has psychosis JFL he is even shorter than me he is 169cm he is balding and ugly he passed his shitty genes to me while my chad brother had my mother's superior genes.
Since i was a kid i never saw him and my mother sleep in the same room they had seprated rooms my mother hates my cuck father just bcz he is ugly my he actually had a very good personality even with psychosis he was not abusive unlike my feminist mother.
2 yrs ago they divorced and i went with my feminist mother but i visit my father every month my father somehow managed to arrangemarriagemaxx and married a young mid tier becky bcz he was rich so there is still hope for me i need to studymaxx and moneymaxx
Also sorry for my broken english
Is arrangemaxxing not possible for you

your english is fine,dont be ashamed of it.Yiu speak farsi,one of the most sweetest and beautiful languages to be spoken:smonk:
Thanksssssss