Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My manlet friend just got laid

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
I am 5'5 and my manlet friend is 3 inch taller (5'8) and since it's Germany it's definitely a manlet tier, but he outslayed me by ascending with a 5'6 roastie somehow. How can I cope being a KHHV while other manlet bros slaying? Is heightpill fake? Ik it's just an ugly roastie but at this point, I srly wanna ascend with somebody but not getting chucked ofc, idc if it's beyond subhuman landwhale tbh it's just too much now..

Rate his face

I am 5'5 and my manlet friend is 3 inch taller (5'8) and since it's Germany it's definitely a manlet tier, but he outslayed me by ascending with a 5'6 roastie somehow. How can I cope being a KHHV while other manlet bros slaying? Is heightpill fake? Ik it's just an ugly roastie but at this point, I srly wanna ascend with somebody but not getting chucked ofc, idc if it's beyond subhuman landwhale tbh it's just too much now..
I'm 5`3 kek

Hes not your manlet friend.
You are HIS manlet friend.
He might be someone else's manlet friend though

Height pill cutoff starts at 5'6

yes bro even a 2’7 manlet can ascend heightpill is fake
:soy: yep, i know some guy who's 2'7 and he ascended with a stacy (blackpill disproven heh)

Imagine getting domainted by 5'8 chads.

Another way of coping the Heightpills

:soy: yep, i know some guy who's 2'7 and he ascended with a stacy (blackpill disproven heh)
I know a guy who's 0'3 and he slays. Stop making excuses silly inkwel :foidSoy: :soy: :soy:

U will get squashed by chad if you're 2'7
shut up incel my friend was 1’4 and he ascended with gigastacy blackpill is fake its ur personality

I know a guy who's 0'3 and he slays. Stop making excuses silly inkwel :foidSoy: :soy: :soy:
But srs I wouldn't shed a tear if each and every ITcuck was mercilessly tortured to death.

those are called chadlets

He had a good face then

face = everything

Height isn't as important as it used to be. I personally know a Manley that got a Stacy just because he:
a) had money
b) was very easy to manipulate
c) was in decent shape

3 inches is a big diff. Also Europe is not as heightist as USA.

Brutal as 5'4 (Raped by spic genes)