Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mario Soy Wonder Review (hint, it sucks)

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
The very first thing before starting the game was turning off those Reddit flowers that spout Marvel-tier one-liners at you every 5 seconds.

ele mario.jpg

I've only played for about 3 hours but I think I have a good idea how the rest will play out.

Story

Bowser has finally had enough trying to get laid with Peach and has decided to go ER on a third-world country. It's your standard Mario plot really.

Sound & Music

It sucks. They tried too hard to make it le quirky and bouncy, as if they were trying to appeal to toddlers. There is nothing memorable or consistent like in Galaxy. Even New Super Mario Bros. had better music and that's saying something. And the sounds effects are all instrument noises and it gets grating real fast.

Graphics & Art

Still going for the toddler appeal. Lots of LGBT colors flying all over the place. It looks like everything is made of plastic which I assume is the fault of the new art style they were going for. The graphics themselves are slightly above mobile game level.

Gameplay

Bland and easy. Each level lasts for 2 minutes tops, unless you're going for the secrets. Which aren't really secret because the Reddit flowers will give you hints for most of them (You can't disable the text). The worst part is the difficulty is non-existent. You'll reach world 2 and maybe die once by falling into a pit because Mario controls like complete ass. It feels like he's jumping through molasses. Take Crash 4 in comparison, it feels snappy and responsive. You never feel you have to guess with your jumps. Can't say the same here.

The level design is as expected, it was designed with 4 players in mind so you get long streches of platforms with nothing in between. So you're wasting a lot of time running through empty pastures like an idiot.

Conclusion

Final score: 4/10. The game is your run-of-the-mill goyslop. 93 on metacritic my ass they are all bought shills.

From the ads, it seems very aimed at kids, even for mario, I'd play it if it's cheap.

Do you like the other marios? Like Mario 2, Mario 3, time travel ones, bowser's inside story, Mario wii, Mario wii U?

Last edited:
I got baited into playing a mario game because a jewtuber made comfy gameplay videos of it (videogamedunkey).

Ads are getting smarter.

Never again.
What game was it?

64 and Galaxy and maybe 3d World were goat, new super mario bros is mid and the rest is shit

odyssey on the switch, that shit is fucking made for toddlers.
and I don't mean the visuals, I finished the whole game and it felt like a tutorial level.

this is a good review of it, it's long though but nice to comfymaxx to

Yeah I passed on that soy shit.

Just watching gameplay of it and I wanted nothing to do with it

It's fustrating how dumbed down Mario has become. This game is easier than New Super Mario Bros and has a run n time of only five hours yet the goy gobble it up. Makes me appreciate New Super Mario Bros which I never expected a Mario game would do.

odyssey on the switch, that shit is fucking made for toddlers.
and I don't mean the visuals, I finished the whole game and it felt like a tutorial level.

this is a good review of it, it's long though but nice to comfymaxx to

That game is a fucking atrocity. It's the same easy copy and paste missions spewed over a million times. I suggest you play Mario 64, Sunshine, or Galaxy. All those games are kino. Even 3D land and world which I hated offer more value.

ITcels picked up on it:

Nice of them to spread the word

Nothing will come close to Super Mario Bros Wii

It's fustrating how dumbed down Mario has become. This game is easier than New Super Mario Bros and has a run n time of only five hours yet the goy gobble it up. Makes me appreciate New Super Mario Bros which I never expected a Mario game would do.
I preferred NSMB too.