Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to the russia shooting victims

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
Bro stand up for yourself bro don't let the shooter disrespect you.
He had a gun? bro just punch him in the face really hard and he will sop shooting you bro.
Bro it's your own fault if you got shot bro stand up for yourself bro.

this country is a lost cause anyway.

1575018399620.jpg

reminds me of when normies tell you to stand up against your bullies as a shortcel meanwhile your bully towers over you and if you ever decided to fight back of course it gets worse afterwards.

reminds me of when normies tell you to stand up against your bullies as a shortcel meanwhile your bully towers over you and if you ever decided to fight back of course it gets worse afterwards.
Yeah, that's the point of my post.
To use their advice against them.

Them attackers were drugged up with a substance that made them feel fearless and made them lost touch with reality, they are sure having a great time in custody now

Smegma grindset

They needed to work on their personalities and hit a gym. Also lack of confidence is unattractive. Shooters can smell desperation from miles away.

Last edited:
They needed to work on their personality and hit a gym. Also lack of confidence is unattractive. Shooters can smell desperation from miles away.
I saw a video from Brazil of a buffed guy getting shot in a gym. He died just as a skinny nerd would. Truly guns are the great equalizERs

He had a gun? bro just punch him in the face really hard and he will sop shooting you bro.
The victims of the Moscow Terrorist attack are not entitled to protection, nobody owes them anything

normies advice 101 i remember having a history teacher who was fat and he said he will fight any shooter who came to the school. Dude will be bouncing like a ball once he gets shot

Them attackers were drugged up with a substance that made them feel fearless and made them lost touch with reality, they are sure having a great time in custody now
They should be ass raped by pigs and dogs