Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mind is wrecked

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I feel bad about everything. why can't i just be neurotypical?

my mind is dissociated

This cat, would like to offer you this piece of cake and have a deep meaningful conversation about life and existence with you.

Care to join this puss for a cup of coffee and some dessert?

Nx9kgr7.jpg

same bro dropped out of uni now im nothing yo

incelkingkong said:
same bro dropped out of uni now im nothing yo

when?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
This cat, would like to offer you this piece of cake and have a deep meaningful conversation about life and existence with you.

Care to join this puss for a cup of coffee and some dessert?

Nx9kgr7.jpg

poop butt doo doo ca ca pee pee

Indari said:
when?

poop butt doo doo ca ca pee pee

about now i guess officially, didnt pay for my 2nd semester because i dont want to go to that hellhole anymore

incelkingkong said:
about now i guess officially, didnt pay for my 2nd semester because i dont want to go to that hellhole anymore

Umm, only drop out of Uni, if you have the motivation and the drive to start your own business and live an entrepreneur  lifestyle... having that safety net of a degree...don't give that up that easily lol... especially when you've already invested time/energy/resources into it.

But the most successful,richest people in the world don't work long or hard.. they don't grind that 9-5 corporate job for 30 years. So in that regard, I don't really value a degree... but if you are not motivated/driven by the nature of your being to be self-reliant/explorer ... you might want to finish off your degree lol

Going to university should be about making you into a more power/aware individual, elevating you into a being of superior reasoning ...but nowadays university is just building the individual to meet whatever the society/civilization requires...

its over ldar now

Indari said:
I feel bad about everything. why can't i just be neurotypical?

Depression usually passes with time. You just have to trudge through it like you're a ship in rough waters.

incelkingkong said:

What makes it a hellhole?

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6by4xr[/video]

KyloRen said:
Depression usually passes with time. You just have to trudge through it like you're a ship in rough waters.
my ship sank