Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My minecraft ship, the RMS Inceldia

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Screenshot 122

Screenshot 142
Screenshot 143
Screenshot 127

Built in beta 1.7.3, it took my from early 2022 to aug 2023 to finish it.

As the incels were sailing, the ship was sunk on the coasts of africa by feral niggers throwing rocks and spears

As the incels were sailing, the ship was sunk on the coasts of africa by feral niggers throwing rocks and spears
NONSENSE!! I CAME IN WITH A SPEEDBOAT AN AK-47 SAVING EVERY TRUCEL ON BOARD FROM THE SHITSKIN MONKEYS.

NONSENSE!! I CAME IN WITH A SPEEDBOAT AN AK-47 SAVING EVERY TRUCEL ON BOARD FROM THE SHITSKIN MONKEYS.
Yeah, but you were slow as shit and the ship still got beached

Built in beta 1.7.3, it took my from early 2022 to aug 2023 to finish it.

Should have made it a warship so we could turn the spear chucking africans into meat paste.

@IGiveUp tampered with the propellers

@IGiveUp tampered with the propellers
Whats that fag got to do with anything?

I bet that nigger made the propellers into heart symbols or penis shape or something

Impressive. I remember pirating Minecraft back in 2011 or something and using it to build shit like this. Might reinstall it one of these days, apparently building cool stuff is easier than ever in 2023 thanks to mods