Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my mom is slowly killing herself

what chad does to women.even after they die,they leave a permernt mark in this world.justice can really only be served in the afterlife for these people.

anyway, bring her around to a catholic latin mass.lots of women stick to christ at her age,so even if you don't believe,it's worth a try.Apart from that,alcohol anoynmous and your own suffering is your best bets.does she go out?does she have friends?if not hiking trails could help.

Tell her that you would be lost without her and that killing herself also affects you. Fucking foids only think about themselves. :fuk:

Typical foid behaviour tbh. Wants to die because she doesn't have someone fucking her anymore despite having a son and responsibilities to take care of. Toilets literally can't live without cock can they? :feelskek:

Well will you inherit a lot of money?
You can use that as a comfy pillow and work for extra money which you will invest
This way you would be able to retire in 30s if her money is enough
But pls inform yourself before trading and dont gamble with it or anythink
yk just in worst case you will be a comfy neet while most people will work and maybe you will be able to betabuxx

Was her boyfriend a chad

I'm behaving much the same. You could check out Al-Anon.

she is surprisingly not a whore for her age. she only has fucked 2 dudes in her entire life, whereas most moms already rid the cock carousel in college. she has only been with my father, and her dead boyfriend. she stayed loyal to both of them and things only went wrong with my father because he cheated on her and mentally abused her, but she was with her ex boyfriend for years and he was like a step dad to me basically

It sounds like your mom had issues before her ex boyfriend died: 1. Ex was using drugs and 2. Husband was abusive.

Why did she find herself with an abusive husband in the first place? She likely has childhood trauma of her own.

Therapy is garbage for the most part (in the US at least); I got lucky and found a good shrink recently who is very understanding and doesn't push meds. Professional Cuddling could be a good option for her to make it easier to bring up hard shit.

(link) Crappy Childhood Fairy has been pretty helpful to me as well. YMMV

Let her die and inherit.

You should spend time with her. Let her know she's not alone. Sucks that you're going thru that shit.

no. she said she is in love with him forever and she will never date anyone else after him
Lol nah. She will find someone soon and act like this never happened. No need to worry, just give her some alone time.