Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom said I'm ugly

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
It's over for me.:fuk:

Last edited:
The Sewers are thataway

But seriously, consider DHT cream. It's only $50. Ladies who want to be men rub it on their vaginas and it enlargens the clitoris to transman size.

But seriously, consider DHT cream. It's only $50. Ladies who want to be men rub it on their vaginas and it enlargens the clitoris to transman size.
?

How is that relevant? :feelswhat:

Oh I see. He changed the post. And the title? I didn't know you could even do that. This was originally about dickceldom.

Yeah, she fucked some ugly guy known as your dad. :blackpill:

Ye, accidentally posted here instead of Louge, mom still think I'm subhuman tho.
What was the original post? :feelsPop:
Typical mom stuff ngl. Mine does too tbh

What was the original post? :feelsPop:
Typical mom stuff ngl. Mine does too tbh
Solution for Dickcels:

I have invented a robotic big dick replacement for small dicks so that way we won’t feel inferior to other men and won’t be made fun of my women anymore. And you’ll still be able to feel pleasure and pee from the replacement as well. :bigbrain:

Solution for Dickcels:

I have invented a robotic big dick replacement for small dicks so that way we won’t feel inferior to other men and won’t be made fun of my women anymore. And you’ll still be able to feel pleasure and pee from the replacement as well. :bigbrain:
Nigga? You invented smn?

Absolutely brutal, there's no coming back from that one