Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom’s biggest cope - all races are uglier than Asians after they have kids

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Asians may be ugly now, but at least we age better

An Asian woman will look better than Latina and White, after they all have kids, she said

A huge point of looks is to attract a mate. Who tf cares what you look like after getting a mate, if that’s just the normal process of agin for everyone? They already had the kid and passed on their genes.

Asians may be ugly now, but at least we age better

An Asian woman will look better than Latina and White, after they all have kids, she said
A nice joke. Noodlewhores have no problem, only ricecells have problems. Men have never children until now.
So the Asian man stays ugly during the whole life.
:forcedsmile:

Doesn't work for Asian males.

So you are Asian OP?

so you are black or asian >?

Noodles look alright in general, but they have some of the ugliest foids in existence. Foids with eyes that pop out further than their face and have ugly gook eyes are only topped by fat gorilla-faced black foids.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 09 16 um 152850

A huge point of looks is to attract a mate. Who tf cares what you look like after getting a mate, if that’s just the normal process of agin for everyone? They already had the kid and passed on their genes.
I guess his mom is coping about hitting the wall?

If you are going to betabuxx, it's better to get a foid who won't immediately balloon to 200 lbs.