Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mother told me I'm ugly

over4men

over4men

卐 ✙ ᛋᛋ ꖦ
★★★
Came home after getting a haircut because she kept telling me to go to the barber since lockdown got lifted but I literally didn't give a fuck about her bluepilled shit and stopped caring about my hair , I decided to go today because she was starting to annoy me after all these months. I didn't even get to say a word and the bitch just starts yelling at me the second she sees me home because I didn't clean the mess I made in my room due to not having time. So I just kind of ignore her and tell her classic won't do it again lies and shit. After a few mins she suddenly stops and tells me I'm ugly and I look at her with a wtf stare because she never straight up blackpilled me like that before. Obviously she immediately realizes what she said and goes into bluepill mode and tells me she wasn't serious , I'm handsome etc. I didn't say anything and just went in my room. Doubt the bitch will mention this ever again jfl.

Do you want her to call you handsome? Are you a chad that got offended?

If you are ugly it's probably her fault tho, fuck this bitch.

Unfortunately I can relate, at second one of life we are already competing with chad for attention from nurses in the hospital. Then it’s shifts over to siblings, the better looking one gets better treatment while Incels get their ass beat.

This. JFL at calling your child, literally half of your genome, ugly.

It is a good thing that OP understands both the blackpill and the bluepill so he will not be overly upset or anything.

No sweetie, its the males fault. Its always the males fault.

To say otherwise is toxic against women

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you're ugly, it's at least partially because of her. She is just a stupid bitch.

Do you want her to call you handsome? Are you a chad that got offended?
No , it didn't really affect me when she told me tbh because it's the truth and I knew she thought I was ugly regardless.

This.

Unfortunately I can relate, at second one of life we are already competing with chad for attention from nurses in the hospital. Then it’s shifts over to siblings, the better looking one gets better treatment while Incels get their ass beat.
Sadly lookism applies even in families , if you're ugly you're less loved compared to better looking family members.

My mom calls me ugly every time I see her. Your mom really does sound like a bitch though. Truecel when even your mom thinks you’re hideous.

The good news is that if she ever complains about you getting a girl you can remind her that she told you that you are ugly. Then she should leave you alone.

It’s her own fault that you are

Just another dumb bitch in a sea of whores. Meme gender.

My mom calls me ugly every time I see her. Your mom really does sound like a bitch though. Truecel when even your mom thinks you’re hideous.
Yeah she is a bitch many times however she also bluepills me into thinking I'm good looking jfl , your mom is blackpilled af , I couldn't bear to hear her call me ugly everytime tho ngl.

The good news is that if she ever complains about you getting a girl you can remind her that she told you that you are ugly. Then she should leave you alone.
I think she knows I'll have to atleast betabuxx for that to happen so idk about that.

It’s her own fault that you are
Maybe I should go ER on her ngl (in GTA 5)

She was able to be honest for a moment

This is INCEL forum . here people come to get the blackpill. and if you took one you would know not to give a FUK about what a female says.