Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother tried to convince me to not go to Asia... Then called herself a 10

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Today my mother called me to try to convince me to not go to Asia to find a toilet there. I confessed that I couldn't find anyone here because I'm too ugly and then she started to rant to me about how handsome I was and on the phone she said "if you're ugly then I'm ugly" to which I responded that she is ugly (for context, she is a morbidly obese Sheboon), her response to me was "I am not ugly, I am a 10" (note that I NEVER discussed the looks scale with her or ever quantified looks based on numbers, she just self identified as a 10).

Then my sister talked about how when I was a teenager some of her friends supposedly wanted to sleep with me but she never hooked them up with me... Just shows how having a sister is utterly cucked.

Obviously, I am going and new adventures await me in the Orient.

My mother kept trying to convince me not to go talking about how easy finding a girlfriend was for my father... Yeah, a White Chadlite with a great jawline and deep blue eyes, please tell me how relevant his life experience is to an ugly fat Nigger like myself... I'm just lucky that he's my father because I'm more intelligent, taller, and lighter skinned than any of her relatives... But I'm still a niggercel at the end of the day.

Maybe I'll find love in the Orient, maybe my loneliness will finally come to an end.

A morbidly obese sheboon called herself a 10? Never seen that before.

It's too bad your sister never hooked you up with anyone. I really doubt it's true that they wanted to have sex with you and instead it's more likely she's just saying that.

I read that most relationships start through social circles and friends of friends. Obviously, this would not be available for truecels.

But man, I think having a sister could be an advantage. If what she said was true, it would be an immense source of lifefuel and hopefuel.

Seriously, could you ask her again to hook you up with her friends? Tell her to ask her friends' friends. I think having a foid vouch for you in these cases can be a huge boon. It's definitely worth trying and I would really be curious about her answer.

Damn, I wish I had a sister.

Dnr is your mom hot?

Damn, I wish I had a sister.
It gets you nowhere if you're an incel. My sister has and have had stacy friends, I'm invisible to them and she probably doesn't even talk about my inceldom to them to even try to help me out from my misery. My sister has invited me twice to hang around with her friends but I'm like not a sexual human being at all to them. They talk about tall chads and one of them showed me something from her phone that someone, a rich chad probably invited her to a yacht. My family just throws bluepilled lines to me and sometimes redpill if they have enough from me complaining about my inceldom.

Last edited:
They always think they are 10s no matter how fucking ugly they are

It gets you nowhere if you're an incel. My sister has and have had stacy friends, I'm invisible to them and she probably doesn't even talk about my inceldom to them to even try to help me out from my misery. My sister has invited me twice to hang around with her friends but I'm like not a sexual human being at all to them. They talk about tall chads and one of them showed me something from her phone that someone, a rich chad probably invited her to a yacht. My family just throws bluepilled lines to me and sometimes redpill if they have enough from me complaining about my inceldom.
Damn, I'm now daydreaming about having a sister who convinces her stacy friends to pity fuck me.

It will never happen, of course, even if I did have a sister.

Yeah... that's the only likely scenario. Even if she tries to hook you up, her friends won't even register you as a sexual human being...

A morbidly obese sheboon called herself a 10? Never seen that before.

It's too bad your sister never hooked you up with anyone. I really doubt it's true that they wanted to have sex with you and instead it's more likely she's just saying that.
It's always the obese sheboons saying that